• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This tells you all you need to know about the perception issue

drzachary

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/07/17/blogtable-lottery-teams-in-free-agency/

"Which lottery team made the biggest free-agency splash?

Sekou Smith, NBA.com: Dallas, Cleveland and Atlanta swung for the fences and came up a bit short. And I love what the Minnesota Timberwolves and New Orleans Pelicans did to bolster their rosters via trade and free agency. The Detroit Pistons, however .. "

One of these things is not like the other, Sekou. Six years in the playoffs and we're still considered a lottery team?

Edited by drzachary
  • Like 2

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/07/17/blogtable-lottery-teams-in-free-agency/

"Which lottery team made the biggest free-agency splash?

Sekou Smith, NBA.com: Dallas, Cleveland and Atlanta swung for the fences and came up a bit short. And I love what the Minnesota Timberwolves and New Orleans Pelicans did to bolster their rosters via trade and free agency. The Detroit Pistons, however .. "

One of these things is not like the other, Sekou. Six years in the playoffs and we're still considered a lottery team?

he has already edited it. Good catch though Dr.Z

Yeah, he edited it after I called him out on the Twitters. :) He's a good sport, though, to be honest, and usually fair. And I get that he was just speaking generally there.

• Like 1

Not to mention he's lost a lot of weight. I think he made the mistake because he was thinking of gettin a rack of lamb for lunch. All good Sekou. Keep it up baby!

• Moderators

My experience with Sekou is that he will call you a liar, tell you you are wrong, and never make a change. Then poo-poo your response as a "yeah well it doesn't matter". I have had no experience with him that he admits a mistake. So I am a little biased.

I'm betting that he isn't as insecure about understanding who made the playoffs as he is about understanding the CBA.

I've had a dozen email exchnges with Sekou Smith before he left the AJC and he was always great with me and he was even better to HS

I've had a dozen email exchnges with Sekou Smith before he left the AJC and he was always great with me and he was even better to HS

Ditto. Had similar experience. He's sorely missed compared to what we have. But then the AJC has fallen a good bit.

• Like 1