• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Two DMCs?

Diesel

• Premium Member

IF DeMarcus Cousins go FA next year, could it be that Ferry goes after him?

Cousins fits a lot of what we want in the low post as well. Moreover, I don't think Cousins is at all tied to SacTown.

We'd have DMC the alltime great.

and

DMC the king of rock.

Cousins would be a great addition... I think that he already showed some signs of maturing and if our coaches get the chance to further develop him (both as a person and a player), he could be a dominant center for the next decade.

I also believe that he would be more disciplined and team-oriented with Al as his wing-man, demanding the right attitude and respect.

He would be awesome pickup but I doubt the Hawks get him. I think any reasonable offer would be matched. Ferry is very budget minded so I don't see the Hawks making an outrageous offer. Having said that, I'd be surprised it the Hawks didn't make any effort at all to acquire him.

IF DeMarcus Cousins go FA next year, could it be that Ferry goes after him?

Cousins fits a lot of what we want in the low post as well. Moreover, I don't think Cousins is at all tied to SacTown.

We'd have DMC the alltime great.

and

DMC the king of rock.

Would he fit into culture Ferry and Budenholzer is trying to built? He has had lot of issues with King's coaching staff.

There may be better options available. Also, we will see how Bebe and Muscala turns out in next year or so. We may not need an outside center after all.

I think he has wonderful skills but I wouldn't take him without a signifigant discount due to the well-known red flags in maturity. A max guy for me has to show exemplary natural leadership, and I don't think you'll ever get that from Boogie.

Edited by benhillboy