Just watched the Pelicans Uni unveiling.

Diesel

• Premium Member

My thoughts.

Hawks need new Uniforms.

Theirs look very similar to ours AND theirs are very plain.

In watching, I'm wondering why the Pelicans didn't go for Black and Gold like the saints?

Anyway, I think we should go for red, white and Black and Match the Falcons. Drop the Blue & Gold since N.O. is doing that.

On top of that, we ought to have an all black away Jerson with red and white trim... for intimidation.

• Moderators

Wow, those are bad-ass. They do look a bit like the Cavs colors though.

The Pelicans colors and uni's remind me of the Pacers.

That's why I favor of adding silver to the combo. Red and black as the main colors with yellow and silver as accents would be sweet.

Pic of Horford in the black jersey:

Posted Image

• Moderators

It doesn't make sense to change the colors if you aren't going to just change the whole concept as well.

I agree and am in favor to change the font to all-lower case to give it a retro vibe. I'm going to find out tonight if I'm skilled enough with photoshop to do a mock up of what I'm thinking.

I like our current jerseys. They were much better then anything we had in the 90s and 2000s. I do prefer the pac man but that was the nique years. I don't see them coming back.

IMO the current Jersey's bring to me a connotation of the Rick Sund "Core Era". Since our future is looking somewhat bright, we might as well come out with new jerseys.