• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game Day: Falcons @ Dolphins

Admin

Anyone of you recognize this former UGA player?http://instagram.com/p/ekaSzSlMsK/And just to show you guys, the Dolphins have some moron fans too.http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?343794-Julio-Jones-gives-up-bulletin-board-quote-for-Miami-Defensive-coordinator-to-read&p=1064786047#post1064786047Miami missing starting CB Patterson and DT Soliai and both are big missing players on D. Our FS is banged up and so is Tannehill and Mike Wallace. Looking forward to seeing Grimes vs whichever receiver is on his side of the field and see how Clabo holds up as he's given up 3 sacks already this year.

Yeah....that was pretty stupid lol. The biggest thing for me is that your DT is out, from what I've seen that guy is strong as a bull so that gives the line some kind of relief. Still worried about wake and Jordan on the edges tho.

I was gonna ask about clabo too...guess we cut ties at the right time. although pass protection wasn't his best attribute anyway, he's a hell of a run blocker tho.

Yeah....that was pretty stupid lol. The biggest thing for me is that your DT is out, from what I've seen that guy is strong as a bull so that gives the line some kind of relief. Still worried about wake and Jordan on the edges tho.

We don't play Jordan nearly enough to be worried about him. He's still recovering from a shoulder injury and now Wake is out plus no Soliai at DT and Ryan is abusing our backup DBs.

No defense in this game at all on either side

Seemed like the only D was Miami's 1st series on offense, although I didn't get to see it. Pretty low scoring game at 13-10 Falcons considering the lack of D. So far this year Atlanta hasn't been great in the 2nd half whereas Miami has dominated the 2nd half. I don't expect either will be the case in today's game as I really don't see Miami stopping that Falcons offense, but if we can keep y'all to FG's then I feel good about our chances.

Seemed like the only D was Miami's 1st series on offense, although I didn't get to see it. Pretty low scoring game at 13-10 Falcons considering the lack of D. So far this year Atlanta hasn't been great in the 2nd half whereas Miami has dominated the 2nd half. I don't expect either will be the case in today's game as I really don't see Miami stopping that Falcons offense, but if we can keep y'all to FG's then I feel good about our chances.

If the Falcons can make it out of the 3rd, Miami will be in trouble. I don't know the numbers but Ryan has got to be one of the best QBs in the 4th.

Man that sucks. Dolphins forced a fumble on a punt and scored Tannehill to Hartline. IMO, the recovery should have went to the Falcons, but the Dolphins came up with it after the refs sorted through the pile. Decoud was definitely the first guy with the ball though.

Man that sucks. Dolphins forced a fumble on a punt and scored Tannehill to Hartline. IMO, the recovery should have went to the Falcons, but the Dolphins came up with it after the refs sorted through the pile. Decoud was definitely the first guy with the ball though.

I'm paying $350 for NFL Sunday Ticket and now having to watch the game on a free stream, which is poor quality but at least getting to see it. Tuned in just in time to see that hit on the punt and man that was nasty. Decoud screwed up twice there on recovering the ball and then on the blown coverage on Hartline. Btw thanks for summarizing just in case. Should he a great finish to this one!

Man what an amazing finish!! And yes I agree about Decoud, my opinion of him has completely changed from seeing him last year. I'll tell ya one thing, the Falcons have some very good depth on both sides of the ball. I thought Miami would win this game after hearing of all the injuries to key players but your backups are really good. Not feeling nearly as good about going to New Orleans next week but we'll try and get one back for y'all.

These were the type of games Falcons always found a way to win. That doesn't seem to be case this year given the early samples. I can't explain it but I didn't have a good vibe about this team going into this year. Quite honestly from what I have seen of them. They look worse this year then last year despite on paper they should be better.

Gotta love Mrs. Grimes. She always keeps it classy lol

Posted Image