• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game Day: Falcons @ Dolphins

Admin

I guess Matt Ryan was outstanding in this game huh? Because they were pretty much equals in this game except Tannehill won the game and Ryan didn't. I gave an honest assessment and said that Ryan held the ball too much, took sacks, etc. but that makes me a homer. Ok. Please show me a single quote where I've said anything remotely where Tannehill is the second coming or anything close to that. I'll wait.

This. If the Ryan in your second paragraph is Tannehill then what are we even talking about.

He did not play well the WHOLE game. That's the point before it got lost in your antics. That's my theory as to why Smith didn't go for it on 4th down, because he did not think he would take his team down the field. At which point, you compared his game to Ryan's and the whole point was lost in your homer mind.

Your point makes ZERO sense as I NEVER claimed he played well the whole game. But he still had a 65% completion rate even taking away that final drive and that number is considered to be good so derive from that what you will. You seem to love making up points based off if things I haven't said so looking forward to hearing how I somehow said Tannehill is the GOAT in this post.And just for the record, Tannehill outplayed Ryan in this game. Ryan is still the better QB but that doesn't change this fact.

• 2 weeks later...

Your point makes ZERO sense as I NEVER claimed he played well the whole game. But he still had a 65% completion rate even taking away that final drive and that number is considered to be good so derive from that what you will. You seem to love making up points based off if things I haven't said so looking forward to hearing how I somehow said Tannehill is the GOAT in this post.And just for the record, Tannehill outplayed Ryan in this game. Ryan is still the better QB but that doesn't change this fact.

I said he looked pretty bad most of the day, and you blamed it on his line. That's where this all started. Like I said for the 3rd or 4th time, he played extremely well when it mattered, but he took a few unnecessary sacks and fumbled the ball a few times which made him look bad through most of the game. Its like you're arguing just because. You were implying he played well the whole game by blaming his failures on pass protection. Then I guess later you acknowledged that some of that was actually on Tannehill. Due to a miscommunication (you referring to Tannehill as Ryan), I missed that. The reality is you confirmed what I originally said and I got caught up in an argument for arguments sake. Make sense now ?