• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry Presser at 2 PM EST

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Side note: Nice jersey choice, DMC!

https://vine.co/v/hrjXhLxUmZn

Unless Ivan busts in there with a steel chair, this should be a snoozer.

What are the drinking words for this one? I'm sipping for every utterance of "system," "versatility," and "philosophy."

~lw3

• Moderators

Atlanta University Hawks, the greatest program in the NCA...NBAA? NCAA-NBA? Whatever, at least we pay them.

Posted Image

Terrific! (and partially filmed at Duke University)

Danny is also continuing the good fight against razors, letting that scruffy beard fly. And he apparently does not believe in tables anymore, it is like he is doing the Vagina Monologues up there.

If I had to sum this conference up in one word, it would be: flexicompetitors.

Classic stuff. Posted ImagePosted Image

• Moderators

Was there anything interesting said? Or just empty team speak?

Not much that I found worthy of recalling. On Lou, he said he's able to play 1-on-1 with no restrictions (not sure what restrictions are required when playing 1-on-1, but I'm no expert), but there's no timetable for his return at this point. Beyond that, nothing terribly eye-popping that we haven't heard before. Lots of buzzwords about "pace and space", "Grit", "flexibility", and "competitiveness."

~lw3

I'm betting on "competitors/competitive" and "smart basketball"

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2013/9/27/4776306/danny-ferry-press-conference-atlanta-hawks

Danny Ferry addresses media, thinks Hawks will be competitive

Yeah, buddy!

I've been so bored waiting around for basketball season to start up, I've even recently re-watched the press releases on YouTube from when they brought in Bebe/Muscala/Schröder and then the other presser with Millsap and also when the introduced Bud. Every other word out of Danny or Bud's mouth is "competitive this," "competitor that" ... That one was easy!

• Like 2

Not much that I found worthy of recalling. On Lou, he said he's able to play 1-on-1 with no restrictions (not sure what restrictions are required when playing 1-on-1, but I'm no expert), but there's no timetable for his return at this point. Beyond that, nothing terribly eye-popping that we haven't heard before. Lots of buzzwords about "pace and space", "Grit", "flexibility", and "competitiveness."

~lw3

When I play 1-on-1 I'm not allowed to drive to my right because it's too devastating. I'm guessing Lou may have a similar, although lesser, type of ability and thus a restriction on it.

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2013/9/27/4776306/danny-ferry-press-conference-atlanta-hawks

Yeah, buddy!

I've been so bored waiting around for basketball season to start up, I've even recently re-watched the press releases on YouTube from when they brought in Bebe/Muscala/Schröder and then the other presser with Millsap and also when the introduced Bud. Every other word out of Danny or Bud's mouth is "competitive this," "competitor that" ... That one was easy!

Every time I see your avatar I think of this skit:

• Like 2