• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeffy

yes I do notice a slight increase in his arm size.

I hope horford added on some more muscle mass too. I really hope we dont get killed on the inside with him at center like last year. We are going to have to rely on him to protect the paint and be more of a physical presence defensively with jbrick being gone.

Edited by yungsta

Somebody's been hittin those bi curls...dang Teague don't hurtem. :-) The thing with Horford is that is doesn't seem to matter how much muscle he shows...the guy is just strong and will bully people.

• Moderators

He's about to lose control, and he thinks he likes it...

http://www.hoopsworld.com/teague-excited-about-new-look-hawks

“A lot has changed in the past couple of years, but I just try to focus on getting better every year,” Teague said in a phone interview with HOOPSWORLD. “I’ve been working on everything. I gained like seven pounds over the offseason, and I’m just trying to develop every part of my game. I think some players go off in the offseason and try to work on just one thing and try to perfect it; I’m just trying to work on everything and get my overall game tight. I’m just trying to get better, like I do every year.

“I’ll have a little more responsibility,” Teague said. “I had a lot of veteran guys around me before who helped me with a lot of things, like Joe [Johnson], Marvin [Williams], Josh [smith] and all those guys. Being a point guard, you’re always a leader in general, but I want to step up as a leader and be more vocal in the locker room. We still have some veteran guys like Elton Brand and Al [Horford], he’s the loudest voice in the locker room I think, but I do think I need to be more vocal in the locker room.”

“I don’t even think I’m close to my prime,” Teague said. “I’m only 25. When I get to 28, that’s my prime time, but right now, I’m still learning. I’m still trying to get better every year, get adjusted to everything, and I think with this coaching change and this opportunity, it could be a lot of fun.”

Teague has been working out with many of his teammates in Atlanta, including some of the new members of the team. So far, he has been impressed and believes they have a lot of potential.

“I’ve enjoyed playing with them so far,” Teague said. “It’s just about us jelling, how quickly we can jell together and get that team chemistry. Once we can get that and play defense, I think we’ll be fine.”

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

In an Interview to a german news Portal Coach Budinger or an assistance said that they wanted dennis to stay because they wanted him to bulk up 5kg ( i believe thats 11lbs), which i think was pretty amtious but maybe Possible cause of Dennis low bodyfat.

How much do you think he progressed in that direction, i really have trouble to see such things.

nope midrange shawty just focused on outside shooting.

LOL that is so untrue. Josh actually would take one aspect of his game and work on it every year. Last year for example was conditioning, he ran in the hills outside his place in California every day. Two years ago was post moves.