#JOSHWATCH

lethalweapon3

And the hits keep coming:

It sounds stupid, almost like a ridiculous theory of sorts, but the Pistons’ struggles are because of the media’s lack of legitimate information. Never did the Smith and the Hawks get time on ESPN when they lost 100-80 because Smith threw up several horrible last-minute three-pointers, but he was praised on the news when he threw down monster jams. Sadly for the Pistons and their fan base, they were unaware of the problems Smith presented to any team.

When in Atlanta, Josh Smith put up 17.5 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 4.2 assists per game. Impressive stats, but stats aren’t everything in the game of sports. Although he looked solid on paper, his attitude was abysmal. He was renowned for his locker room arguments with teammates and his ugly personality. On top of that, he insisted that he was the best player on the court at all times even though he wasn’t. This is what led to his 30% three-point field-goal percentage last season and 3.0 turnovers per game.

Posted Image

Josh Smith’s shot chart this season

It appears that his attitude has carried over to Detroit, and it’s even more obvious now than ever. He is currently shooting 25% from beyond the arch this season on over four three-point attempts per game. You would think someone would stop shooting if they can’t make a shot, but that’s apparently not the case with Smith. He’s averaging career lows in all categories except for turnovers (surprise, surprise!) and it’s not just looking good for him in Detroit.

Averaging 15.0 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game this season, it’s clearer now than ever why the Hawks simply let Smith walk this offseason.

LOL @ that airball

Pure dumpster juice, that's what Josh is

I just want one person who was a fan of him while he was here tell me why u liked that moron. Just tell me why, I would really like to know

Go ask AHawks89 I think he was the biggest Josh fan on here.

• Like 1