Ayon Update?

frankthetank966

• Moderators

No news that I've seen. If 4-8 weeks is still the estimated recovery time, then the very earliest return date would be November 5 (during the 3-game West Coast road trip) and the latest would be December 4 (start of a 4-game homestand).

~lw3

I haven't heard anything, but it won't be much of a battle between him and Pero. Gustavo is a starter, and Pero's ceiling is Matt Bonner.

That's an insult to Bonner... Bonner at least hits his three....Pero shot 25% in preseason....lol.

I haven't heard anything, but it won't be much of a battle between him and Pero. Gustavo is a starter, and Pero's ceiling is Matt Bonner.

Gustavo Ayón is a starter? in what universe? The guy average 13 minutes a game last year will less than 4 points and less than 4 rebounds per game while averaging 2 personal fouls in that same 13 minutes.

• Premium Member

I watched Ayón last year he was terrible. He is a third string center. Just think about it he is a center that is only making 1 million and he was freaking waived. That should tell you something about him.

The mentality around here is they're bums until the Hawks sign them then they are starting material..............Only hope for this team is pinned on a high energy rookie who I do give Danny Ferry credit for. I still believe this organization is hamstrung by ownership.