• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Mavericks

lethalweapon3

More exciting news for our resident Murtaugh / Riggs.

• Like 1

• Moderators

More exciting news for our resident Murtaugh / Ruggs.

Hold my calls!

As an aside, the actual LW3 was on cable early this morning! Of course, I slept right past it, because Lakers-Clips kept me up all night, plus I'm getting too old for this -- oh, nevermind.

~lw3

• Like 1

Damn those three games last night. The season doesn't kick off until Lethal's First Pre Game post. I always learn something, too. Had no idea boocoo was actually spelled beaucoup. Let's Go. Should be lighter on our feet getting there too without Shawty. The Shredder Show begins. Here's hoping (Nique voice) Derek Nowinski doesn't revert back to the New Larry Bird version from his Finals run just yet. Hawks by 5 behind Al and Jeff.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

Damn those three games last night. The season doesn't kick off until Lethal's First Pre Game post. I always learn something, too. Had no idea boocoo was actually spelled beaucoup.Let's Go. Should be lighter on our feet getting there too without Shawty. The Shredder Show begins.

Game Preview Threads are the best and nobody does em like Lethal.

On a related note, the season started well for my fantasy team with Hibbert(s) and his 16 rebounds and 7 blocks last night.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I'm so glad that the season is finally starting. Seems like game 6 in Atlanta was years ago with all the stuff going on this offseason. Great work as always LW3. No better way to get the season started by reading your game preview!

• Like 1

I actually think we're better on paper than these guys. Dirk may tip it in their favor I guess, but holy-moly will their defense be awful. I got the Hawks with the W.

Minor revision to the game thread uptop, I'm pretty sure we moved up in the draft for Nogs

• Like 1

I actually think we're better on paper than these guys. Dirk may tip it in their favor I guess, but holy-moly will their defense be awful. I got the Hawks with the W.

Minor revision to the game thread uptop, I'm pretty sure we moved up in the draft for Nogs

They've still got plus defenders at SF and C with Marion and Dalembert but they're minus everywhere else and big time in the backcourt. I still think the Hawks will likely lose by 10 or more tonight as we're a long way from learning this offense and employing it properly.

• Moderators

You are correct, sir! Clearly, I'm in preseason form! :)

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

Ah, the value of consumer confidence...

~lw3