• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One thing holding this team back

Alex

Is DeMarre Carroll. I don't care if his name is spelled correctly or not. He is without a doubt the worst offensive player since the inception of the three point line.

Is DeMarre Carroll. I don't care if his name is spelled correctly or not. He is without a doubt the worst offensive player since the inception of the three point line.

Yinka Dinka Dare was worst..., Dmc is a lot better than him.

I'm sorry but if you complain about DMC I just don't understand you as a person.If DMC was on the bulls, heat, thunder, or pacers they would have him all over sport center as a rising player! But since he's on the hawks he doesn't get noticed in the spotlight for all his hustle and heart he puts out there on the floor every game.Shame!....Carroll is easily a starter! I can switch this thread on a complete 360 and complain that Korver wouldn't know defense if it him in the face! And if it wasn't for the nba getting the 3 point line he would probably be bagging my groceries!....but see I ain't going to do that I'm just sayin. LOL

• Like 1

Lol at thisHe had a 115 o-rating last year and 2 offensive win sharesHe isn't an offensive stud or even our 5th option but he is not a bad offensive player and not holding us back...he gets his offense when it makes sense on low usage and doesn't harm our offense