• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just for laughs: Josh Smith tweets

Bonkers

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

That is just amazing. What is Smith thinking? Never mind, he's thinking "I'll show the Hawks and the world that I'm the greatest shooter in the history of the NBA. Its not my fault those shots aren't falling."

Does anyone here really miss Josh Smith? If so, why? What is he showing in Detroit that would make you want him back on this team (minus Milsap)?

Miss Josh's defense though.

He's giving Detroit 2.25 blocks per game but 4.75 TOs per game. Those TOs negate any slight defensive advantage over Sap he's provides.

Smith is a mess right now. It is early but man he's out of control with those 3s, bad decisions making and his belief that he's the #1 option.

• Moderators

Miss Josh's defense though.

I thought i would, and i will always wish him well and be a fan but I"m not missing him at all. I know some folks around here really liked woody but when he left my stress level watching the hawks went down 50% because there was so much less stupid offense. Now that Josh is gone its dropped another 50%. What a friggin delight to watch guys put in max effort and make mostly smart decisions.

• Like 1

That is just amazing. What is Smith thinking? Never mind, he's thinking "I'll show the Hawks and the world that I'm the greatest shooter in the history of the NBA. Its not my fault those shots aren't falling."

Does anyone here really miss Josh Smith? If so, why? What is he showing in Detroit that would make you want him back on this team (minus Milsap)?

I said last season anybody who is a fan of Josh is NOT a fan of the Hawks and I was bashed lol

I was telling the truth. Anybody who wants him on this team does NOT want the Hawks to succeed

Edited by Bonkers

j-brick is one of the most cancerous players to a team's offense. He stuffs the stat sheet but at the cost of your team running any kind of structured offense.

His offensive impact is so overrated.

He can score but needs alot of possession to do it.

He can get assist but he assist the other team nearly as much as he assist his own.

He nearly ruined hawks basketball for me last year cause everyone was playing smart unselfish basketball and he was the only 1 that wasnt buying in. He was like the bad kid in the class disrupting everyone's ability to learn.

• Like 1