• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do you think Bud is handling the players mins so far?

WraithSentinel

I like how he has been consistent with keeping the starters mins usually around 32-35 mins every game so far. DMC mins the only exception but I expect his mins to fluctuate more than the other starters. He is giving Dennis just enough time so he can develop. If this was Woodrow or LD. Dennis might have played 19 mins total so far this season.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I've been really impressed with Bud so far and i was very skeptical. To come out of the gate with all new players, no real scorers, and a bunch of first time nba'rs and play this well has been a pleasant surprise.

Seems like he's sitting guys who don't rise to the occassion like Scott and playing guys that are doing well like Cartier. I like Antić. I'd like to see him continue to get time but all in all pretty good.

• Like 2

No complaints on Bud so far...but he's just getting used to the deal. He will have more of a challenge when Lou comes back as far as adjusting time for the hot players vs the not.

If you are actually going to try and develop a guy like Dennis early - you gotta get him out there in real situations for some minutes. I applaud that. It also puts the heat on Jeff a bit (not much heat, but he knows he needs to play to preserve his minutes).

The whole DMC, Jenks, Cartier, Ayón thing will be interesting to watch. If I were a betting man I would bet that Jenks never really gets into the normal rotation much...defensive liability...unless we just stop scoring. KK (starter) and Cartier (bench shooter) seem to be filling his role fairly well so far. Not that either of them is that much better on D but KK is bigger and palys hard/smart and Cartier is more athletic. It will be interesting to see if Cartier's sidespin shot holds up. So far pretty good.