• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I blame u 4 this loss Al!

Bonkers

You know Hawksquawk is not going to take this lightly. Al just isn't clutch and has no go 2 moves and crumbles under the pressure. He needs to be a few feet away from a defender to score. Needs other people to create him shots. Teague is not doing a bad job of doing that this year though.

But yeah, I never want Al touching the ball in cltch time.

Edited by AHawks89

Why not Al only had 21 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 blocks. Most bigs in the league can have a night like that easily, right?

Was he the one that missed the easy game tying bucket with a PG defending him? I forget so please remind me

Did you watch what lead up to that situation? And it's not even this game.. it's been like this for 2-3 games already this season and his career in Atlanta.

Did you watch what lead up to that situation? And it's not even this game.. it's been like this for 2-3 games already this season and his career in Atlanta.

Lol......... COME ON GUY!!!It's not all on horford. It's on the whole team for this loss.
  • Like 2

Btw, I'm not blaming Al for the loss. All I'm saying is that he is not clutch and crumbles under pressure with a lot of turn overs and stupid mistakes. The reason we lost is not because of Al. It's because of our bench.

Trying to make this a little bit more clear. ^^

All I was stating that Al is not clutch and crumbles under pressure. Wow Posted Image

Why not Al only had 21 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 blocks. Most bigs in the league can have a night like that easily, right?

Was he the one that missed the easy game tying bucket with a PG defending him? I forget so please remind me

His stats suggest that he had a much better game than he actually had.