• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I blame u 4 this loss Al!

Bonkers

Did you watch what lead up to that situation? And it's not even this game.. it's been like this for 2-3 games already this season and his career in Atlanta.

That boy been screwing since the season started. His decisions are not sound for some reason. Any player can go out and get HIS so his stat line is irrelevant. We're talking about him stepping back in the shadows and letting a new player put the team on his back. Horford doesn't demand the ball if he's not pick and rolling. The kid is satisfied with taking long shots from the basket. Hell! Even Malone and Duncan got dirty in the paint when the bell toll.

Blaming Horford is a joke. Millsap probably should have taken Miller deeper in the paint but the refs tend to swallow their whistles at the end of games, specially when a big is posting s small. No call was likely. And as Bob Rathbun pointed out earlier in the game, Andre Miller played center in high school and "he likes it in the paint"....LOL.

Why is this a discussion? Every player has slumps, every player has bad games here and there and the fact that Al put up the numbers that he did and we're still talking about him having a bad game speaks to what he's capable of. Now Al is not a number one option on a championship caliber team...and right now he's our number one option and that needs to change for us to ever think about doing anything in the near future. We have some decent pieces on our team right now and I'm loving being able to see growth from guys from night to night. Making a move like gettin a Rudy gay or deng isn't going to make us championship material so there's no point. Tired of mediocrity. Playing game like this is fine with me....stay close, battle, let guys show us what they have but eventually lose the game. Leads to a great draft pick in a LOADED draft class. Keep this young developing talent on our team along with a top pick and add a few smart free agent moves the next couple of years and then we could actually be in contention. That's what needs to happen....so who cares about who lost the game for us. Stop bashing our guys, they're OUR guys.

• Like 3

Cartier Martin had a terrible game. He was 0 for 11 and 1 for 2 at the line in 23 minutes of play.

Let's do the math:

0 + 1 = 1 point.

That's 1 / 23 = .0434782608695652 points per minute.

C'mon coach, put me in there.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Is this a damn joke? Horford was a BEAST last night and you want to blame him for a 2 point road loss when our SF spot did diddly poo the entire game?? How about blaming Paul Millsap for blowing free throws? Oh can't do that because he also had a great game. WTF do some of you expect?

• Like 2

I must say, the other poster (sorry can't remember now who said it) that said Al is just the new guy to label "He's the problem and must go" since Smooth left town, is starting to look like he nailed it. Must have someone to hate on. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

Ok I jumped to conclusions to fast. My mistake

But Al's jab steps have been driving me crazy lol

I place the blame squarely on Jared Cunningham. I'm serious. Makes just as much sense.

U could. I don't remember him doing anything

Edited by Bonkers

Ok I jumped to conclusions to fast. My mistake

But Al's jab steps have been driving me crazy lol

U could. I don't remember him doing anything

Don't let the 'jab jab Posted Image jabber step' cloud your judgement and force you to go 'full retard'.Posted Image

Al NEEDS his jab step to get his rhythm to shoot 51% from the field.Posted Image

• Premium Member

We won't be winning a lot of games shooting under .75 from the charity stripe.

Against the Lakers Hawks went .538 (14-26). Had they hit 17-26 (.635) Hawks would have won. Millsap missed 4 of 10.

Against the Nuggets Hawks went ..684 (13-19). Two of the misses were in the 4th.

Cartier was god awful against the Nuggets. Carroll wasn't quite as bad as the Lakers game, but he better make some more 3s... His shooting percentages are at a career low right now..