• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I salute the Falcons

WraithSentinel

Holy Sh!t !! ...did you see that blocked punt? Normally it takes an extremely athletic play for a guy to even get close...he blocked it with his chest...OMG...you don't see stuff like that in the pros very often...maybe if it's Bama vs UAB...but not in the pros Posted Image

Now another pick....the 1 and 8 Buccaneers have just put 41 on us.

Edited by DJlaysitup

The Bucs are a lot better than their record indicates. They've been very close to beating a lot of good teams and finally got over the hump last week and kept it rolling today. Granted the Falcons aren't that good with all the injuries but I kept telling people all week who were bagging on Miami losing to the Bucs that they are a better team than people realize.

Why is Matt Ryan playing so late in a blowout loss though? Trying to get him hurt?

• Like 1

Are the Falcons still playing? Can we have a do over on which Atlanta team we give our tax dollars to. I prefer the playoff one that plays 10 times more games.

I don't. SEC Championship, Chik-FilA kickoff, Final Four......you don't get these with a Braves stadium.

As for the Falcons, hey at least the Draft will be interesting this year.

• Moderators

I don't. SEC Championship, Chik-FilA kickoff, Final Four......you don't get these with a Braves stadium.

As for the Falcons, hey at least the Draft will be interesting this year.

Despite the Falcons posturing all those things would still come to the GA Dome. I love the Falcons but i'm not a big fan of the new stadium and the Braves will be complaining and begging for transportation solutions about a year after they move in. And the state will probably help them now that they aren't in Atlanta.

Despite the Falcons posturing all those things would still come to the GA Dome. I love the Falcons but i'm not a big fan of the new stadium and the Braves will be complaining and begging for transportation solutions about a year after they move in. And the state will probably help them now that they aren't in Atlanta.

I don't believe so. We haven't had a super bowl. The SEC championship was looking at Jerry's world when the Aggies join the SEC. The final four probably moves on as well. The dome served its purpose and brought many events to Atlanta during its heyday and the Falcons their own money into fixing it up. Turner field was sieve when the Braves weren't playing. JMHO.

• Moderators

I don't believe so. We haven't had a super bowl. The SEC championship was looking at Jerry's world when the Aggies join the SEC. The final four probably moves on as well. The dome served its purpose and brought many events to Atlanta during its heyday and the Falcons their own money into fixing it up. Turner field was sieve when the Braves weren't playing. JMHO.

That may be and i may just be a curmudgeon i'll admit that. But we have had a super bowl although its been a while.

Having the baseball team move out of town will be a bad thing for Atlanta though. I think it will also be bad for the Braves as they chose a ridiculous location. I've also seen more interest in the Braves from young fans intown the last two years than i have, well ever. I know they're maps say that's not important but i think they are very wrong.