• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Aaron Afflalo

macdaddy

• Moderators

Would you trade for him? I would. He's 28 and has really improved in his career. I know there was talk of it over the summer but this season he's been really playing well and actually helping the Magic win games they probably shouldn't be winning. 21 points / 5 assists / 5 rebounds so far this year. Had a bad year last year shooting the 3 but is generally a good three point shooter. 26 for 52 this season.

The question is who do we trade? Brand would almost have to go unless there was a third team involved just to make the salaries match. Maybe they'd take Jenkins or Cunningham too.

Seems like he's going to be on the move somewhere. We aren't tanking, need a good starting 2 and i can't think of a better one that will be available.

• Moderators

Yes, I would def trade for AA but it would cost us a lot more then Jenkins and Brand. To get AA it would proabably be for Teague. Unless Dennis has shown that he can hang at pg I wouldn't make that trade.

Maybe but as is said above i think they are really looking for picks. Maybe Brand, Jenkins, and 2015 1st. That may still be dreaming but rebuilding teams have traded better players for less in my opinion. They don't really have any use for AA and i doubt people will be throwing a ton their way. There again i have no idea. If we involve a 3rd team we might can make it more palatable.

• Admin

He is a really good player who is good on offense and defense .... Teague would mKe sense for them since Nelson is on the way out and they need a pg. olapedo is more sg and so jt would be a great fit there. That being said I currently don't want to trade jt as he is playing really well this season.

I actually think the Magic will trade him instead of trying to force Oladipo into a PG role. I just don't think we have what it takes to get him. Would not be surprised to see a team like the Bulls find a way to get him with limited trade chips as well.