• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Grades: using bball_ref stats adjusted for SOS. Team grades, 15% of the way through the regular season

NBASupes

Pop could win every year and no one would argue, Vogel is a very strong candidate, and I'm finally to the point where I'll call Spo a top-flight coach. But Hornacek got my early vote for COY. Funny how they're in a better position with Dragic and Bledsoe than Nash, just as the Lakers would be with Fish.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Why is our offense that is so good ranked a C while our defense which is average is given a B-? Shouldn't it be reverse?

Statistically, we aren't a good offense but defensively we are rated high. Honestly, we aren't that good at either but we play smart Basketball and we have an excellent system and coach.

• Moderators

Why is our offense that is so good ranked a C while our defense which is average is given a B-? Shouldn't it be reverse?

Higher is better for offense. Lower is better for defense.

They seem to give a B- or better for:

Any offense at 106 or above.

Any defense below 104.

Pop could win every year and no one would argue, Vogel is a very strong candidate, and I'm finally to the point where I'll call Spo a top-flight coach. But Hornacek got my early vote for COY. Funny how they're in a better position with Dragic and Bledsoe than Nash, just as the Lakers would be with Fish.

I think sometimes when the run is over you have to part with the guy. The Braves were better off this year without Chipper probably.

• Like 1