• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Congrats to KK

PSSSHHHRRR87

Gotta love Kyle with that interview before the half saying he's glad it's over now we can play basketball and it's only halftime we can talk about this after the game. That's what makes me like him even more how he's team first and all he really cares about is winning.

• Like 2

Gotta love Kyle with that interview before the half saying he's glad it's over now we can play basketball and it's only halftime we can talk about this after the game. That's what makes me like him even more how he's team first and all he really cares about is winning.

Posted Image

"I try to be efficient. You get a shot, you try to make it. It's a cool thing, but it was never the focus." - Korver

More Korver: "It's never been about the streak. It's about making the shots you get. I don't want to be a high volume shooter."

• Admin

"I try to be efficient. You get a shot, you try to make it. It's a cool thing, but it was never the focus." - Korver

More Korver: "It's never been about the streak. It's about making the shots you get. I don't want to be a high volume shooter."

The thing I appreciate early on in the game it was obvious they were trying to feed him the ball...however rather then try to get his record he was passing it up to others for easier shots. Total team player

• Like 3