• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

According to ESPN reporter Brian Windhorst; Hawks aren't looking to make a trade after losing Horford

JTB

I don't view it as a mistake by the Cavs at all. They were are still are protected from bynums knees keeping him off the court. Hey if I'm Cleveland I release him. If Bynum is willing to walk away from over 10 million over 18 months (heat and clips can only pay the minimum to sign a FA) to play in those two cities so be it. Cleveland loses nothing in this deal.

• Like 1

I don't view it as a mistake by the Cavs at all. They were are still are protected from bynums knees keeping him off the court. Hey if I'm Cleveland I release him. If Bynum is willing to walk away from over 10 million over 18 months (heat and clips can only pay the minimum to sign a FA) to play in those two cities so be it. Cleveland loses nothing in this deal.

20 games played - 6 million dollars = mistake (if he is released). He would not have even given them half a season, barely a quarter.Unless they get something in trade this was a failure. Edited by JayBirdHawk

The East isn't that bad. If you watch the games, you would see that. The East outside of us and of course Mia and Indy lack consistency. It isn't a major talent issue. With Al, they are all just as talented as us, without Al, we are horrible talent wise.

Orlando and Philadelphia are all fully committed to the tank. No worries there. Milwaukee will soon be in that group, even though that wasn't their intention coming into this season.We're better than Boston, Charlotte, Cleveland, and Washington. There's room for debate there, but that's how I see it.I've been optimistic about Brooklyn and New York through all their struggles, but it's time to realize that their teams are dumpster fires and at least one of them won't turn it around.Detroit is more talented then we are, but we are far more disciplined and better coached.The Bulls are on par with us. On paper they're probably a little better, but Deng is injury-prone and the Rose injury took the wind out of their sails.So we're still easily better than 2/3 of the East.

I honestly think Kwame Brown or Jason Collins will be signed. We aren't trading Dennis or Bebe. We aren't trading Jeff, Korver or Sap. We most definitely aren't trading Al. I think we will compete and play team basketball but we will be the least talented team in every NBA match-up this season without Al. While not the worse team, we still will have the worst talent. We will see. I think 30 wins is possible. 35 wins maybe too much. At worst, 22-25 wins. This ain't fair.

Lol way to majorly underrate our hawks....calm down playa....calm down.

I wouldn't mind getting Bynum. If he got in Coach Bud's doghouse, we'd send him packing. The remainder of his 13-14 salary would be a sunk cost, but it would be a reasonable amount. But, there's no reasonable way we could acquire him. We have no bad contracts to trade for him, and he wouldn't sign with us if released.

This is good news. The last thing that needs to happen is a panic trade trade to try to salvage a season when we aren't competing for a title. Evaluating the talent on the team and scouting for the draft should be the most important moves going forward.