• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Warriors

lethalweapon3

Why would you give Sheldon aka Shelton aka Shelvin Mack the ball with the game on the line? WHY???

Someone tell Pero this is the NBA you ALWAYS stay with the guy inbounding the ball...WTH was he thinking?

Once again Mack sucks we need a half decent back up PnR PG to back up Teague.

I wish we had someone on the team who demands the ball in the crunch time, smh

Why would you give Sheldon aka Shelton aka Shelvin Mack the ball with the game on the line? WHY???  Someone tell Pero this is the NBA you ALWAYS stay with the guy inbounding the ball...WTH was he thinking?  Once again Mack sucks we need a half decent back up PnR PG to back up Teague. I wish we had someone on the team who demands the ball in the crunch time, smh

I can't tell, are you being serious?

Shelvin was really indecisive with the ball coming down the stretch. He did not make one play. I hate when coaches fall in love with players and turn blind to there weaknesses. If you wanted Shelvin to finish you should have never taken him out of the game. He was not good after coming back in.

Why would you give Sheldon aka Shelton aka Shelvin Mack the ball with the game on the line? WHY???

Someone tell Pero this is the NBA you ALWAYS stay with the guy inbounding the ball...WTH was he thinking?

Once again Mack sucks we need a half decent back up PnR PG to back up Teague.

I wish we had someone on the team who demands the ball in the crunch time, smh

Should FIVE (5) TURNOVER Teague have it instead?

Yes he should have he and Millsap were the only 2 making plays down the stretch. Shelvin was bad down the stretch. I dont need a stat sheet to tell me that I watched his indecisive play kill the offense.

Yes he should have he and Millsap were the only 2 making plays down the stretch. Shelvin was bad down the stretch. I dont need a stat sheet to tell me that I watched his indecisive play kill the offense.

That's fine Shelvin wasn't playing good but Teague was giving the ball away like he was being paid to. 7 assists to 5 turnovers is really bad from your PG. Oh and Teague did a great job missing that FT there at the end. So for those that want to criticize Shelvin try not to give Teague a pass like he was good.

Not Yeah but HELL YEAH.

He is supposed to be one of our best players. He gets paid like one. He supposed to be one of the leaders. Teague is better and faster than Mack.

Mack looked lost out there. Now he did he thing in the 1st half but man he stunk up the joint in the 4th.

Pero needs to be on Shaqtin a Fool. I thought everyone who plays, follows, or likes basketball knows you NEVER leave the person inbounding the ball, EVER. He left Iggy to help guard Curry who was out of his range. SMH.

Now we need a C. Pero gonna get schooled by Noah tomorrow

• Like 1

That's fine Shelvin wasn't playing good but Teague was giving the ball away like he was being paid to. 7 assists to 5 turnovers is really bad from your PG. Oh and Teague did a great job missing that FT there at the end. So for those that want to criticize Shelvin try not to give Teague a pass like he was good.

I dont give Teague a pass. As i stated in the chat. Teague is regressing to me. Just my opinion. I didnt even know he was in the game in the second half. Dude really needs to step it up. I think he needs to put in 22-10 everynight since Horf is done for the season. He should be getting more attempts and looking to be the freaking general out there.

Also im pissed at Brand. Everytime he gets the ball at the FT, he needs to shoot it. Hell i can make that shot. Dudes just passes up WIDE OPEN free throw jumpers. That pisses me off.

Not Yeah but HELL YEAH.

He is supposed to be one of our best players. He gets paid like one. He supposed to be one of the leaders. Teague is better and faster than Mack.

Mack looked lost out there. Now he did he thing in the 1st half but man he stunk up the joint in the 4th.

Pero needs to be on Shaqtin a Fool. I thought everyone who plays, follows, or likes basketball knows you NEVER leave the person inbounding the ball, EVER. He left Iggy to help guard Curry who was out of his range. SMH.

Now we need a C. Pero gonna get schooled by Noah tomorrow

Mack was 6-8 with 15 points, 4 assists, 3 steals and 2 turnovers.

Teague was 5-13 (with ENORMOUS missed FT at the end) for 14 points, 7 assists, 2 steals and 5 turnovers.

Your conclusion from that is that Mack looked lost and Teague should have had the ball?

Yeah Pero made a big mistake but who knows if he was coached to do that? Or maybe it's just an NBA rookie mistake that he's got to learn from. That's his first big late game action in the NBA and we've seen Horford, Smith, Zaza, etc. all make stupid decisions at the end of games with a lot more experience.

• Like 4

I dont need to look at a stat sheet I watched the whole game. Teague had one turnover in the 4th and that was one in which Shelvins indecisive play put him in a situation with the ball and 3 seconds left, he tried to split two defenders and loss the ball

I dont give Teague a pass. As i stated in the chat. Teague is regressing to me. Just my opinion. I didnt even know he was in the game in the second half. Dude really needs to step it up. I think he needs to put in 22-10 everynight since Horf is done for the season. He should be getting more attempts and looking to be the freaking general out there.

Also im pissed at Brand. Everytime he gets the ball at the FT, he needs to shoot it. Hell i can make that shot. Dudes just passes up WIDE OPEN free throw jumpers. That pisses me off.

Fair enough. I'm not in the chat so I don't know what you guys talk about in there. But if Teague is shooting like crap, missing critical FTs and turning the ball over at a ridiculous pace I'd prefer to have a more steady hand in there.

You won't have to worry about Brand much longer as I highly doubt his body will be able to hold up to consistent minutes like this.

Teague still plays too passive and unsure at times. He should be saying to coach " he should be begging coach to give him the ball"With Al out he needs to take control.He should never give coach the chance to think about letting Mack run the show.

Edited by JayBirdHawk