• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls may trade Joakim Noah

reeballin4

According to Sports Illustrated Fan Sided, Noah and several Bulls players could likely be moved before the February 20 traded deadline as the Bulls try to clear more cap spaces for this coming summer's free agency period.

Moreover, the Bulls front office appears to be convinced that the championship window of the group already closed when Derrick Rose suffered a second season-ending knee injury 10 games coming off a lengthy rehab from a torn ACL injury.

Most of basketball followers also believed the Bulls are now starting to let the season slip away in an attempt to land a lottery pick in next year's loaded NBA Draft, where several franchise-changing players such Jabbari Parker, Andrew Wiggins and Dante Exum are up for grabs.

Noah, who averaged 11.1 points, 10.4 rebounds and 1.3 blocks per game this season, got reportedly angry after learning that his best pals in the Bulls locker room was traded.

Despite his big production as of late, Noah will continue to be a subject of trade rumors for the next few weeks. According to ESPN NBA Insider Chad Ford, the Bulls might be willing to trade their best defensive big man away and few other players, if given an enticing offer.

The rest of the article is a trade rumor with the Suns but if he's available we should try to land Noah to play with Horford again. We have alot of trade pieces - Millsap, Mack, Brand, DC, Jenkins, Lou, Bebe, 1st round pick if we land outside of the top 8.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/533953/20140113/joakim-noah-trade-bulls-rumors.htm#.UtP7T55dXgg

• Premium Member

According to Sports Illustrated Fan Sided, Noah and several Bulls players could likely be moved before the February 20 traded deadline as the Bulls try to clear more cap spaces for this coming summer's free agency period.

Moreover, the Bulls front office appears to be convinced that the championship window of the group already closed when Derrick Rose suffered a second season-ending knee injury 10 games coming off a lengthy rehab from a torn ACL injury.

Most of basketball followers also believed the Bulls are now starting to let the season slip away in an attempt to land a lottery pick in next year's loaded NBA Draft, where several franchise-changing players such Jabbari Parker, Andrew Wiggins and Dante Exum are up for grabs.

Noah, who averaged 11.1 points, 10.4 rebounds and 1.3 blocks per game this season, got reportedly angry after learning that his best pals in the Bulls locker room was traded.

Despite his big production as of late, Noah will continue to be a subject of trade rumors for the next few weeks. According to ESPN NBA Insider Chad Ford, the Bulls might be willing to trade their best defensive big man away and few other players, if given an enticing offer.

The rest of the article is a trade rumor with the Suns but if he's available we should try to land Noah to play with Horford again. We have alot of trade pieces - Millsap, Mack, Brand, DC, Jenkins, Lou, Bebe, 1st round pick if we land outside of the top 8.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/533953/20140113/joakim-noah-trade-bulls-rumors.htm#.UtP7T55dXgg

I've seen it mentioned in other places that the Bulls were not done after they traded Deng and would be looking to clear more cap room. They're management indeed wants to tank.

I would love to have Noah but his injury history worries me

For as much as Al complains about playing C, Noah has always been smaller than him in everything but the top of their heads. Even dating back to Florida Al, Ricard and Speights would cover the bigger post players over Noah.

Either way, don't see the Bulls giving up Noah until they can further evaluate Rose, Butler and see where the picks between theirs, Sacramento and Charlotte lands in addition to negotiating with Mirotic. I think they would definitely require a C prospect or potential star coming back if they move him now.

• Moderators

The Bulls are trying to tank, yet they just strung together a 5 game winning streak. lol But as for Noah, yes sir. I really wonder what he is worth though. At 28 years old, is Noah worth a bunch of talent? I think a package around Lou + Brand + 2nd round pick is all Noah is worth. Noah next to Sap would keep us afloat this season and once Horf gets back - Noah, Horf, Sap as the front court w/ KK and Teague. Noah manages the paint, Sap plays inside-out, and Horf floats in the mid-range. It would work.

• Like 2

The bulls arent tanking. The reason for the deng trade was to avoid the "repeater luxury tax."

The bulls owners are cheap. The bulls have never been a luxury tax paying team until last year because they expected rose to come back and be contenders. When rose got injured again there was an uncertainty if they were ever going to be contenders again so they wanted to avoid the luxury tax at all cost. They tried to extend deng but to a contract that will keep them comfortably under the luxury tax. Deng wanted more but the bulls were unwilling to negotiate and give him a contract that put them near the luxury tax so they let him go ASAP.

I can tell you that Noah is going no where. The bulls are EXTREMELY high on him. and they are not trading him unless they are getting a second star to put next to rose. Someone like a Love, Aldridge, or Melo.

All the bulls tanking/Noah trade rumors is all pure speculation because people assumed they let deng cause they wanted to blow it up but it was really just a cost cutting move.

That source is garbage btw.

The bulls ownership is a shambles at the present time, Some of the moves they have made in recent times make you wonder where the organisation is going, I don't understand why you would break up what has been an extremely successful core over the past few years. It's as if the bulls are turning into the New England Patriots and not playing players what they are worth. I understand that a semi-rebuild may seem like a smart idea, and build around rose through the strong draft and free agency, but why fix something that isn't broke.

For the record I don't think we should trade for Noah, because of his injuries in recent times, but then again it depends what Chicago want for him?