• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis Schröder NBA2k14

Wurider05

Schröder is great in 2K14. In real not as much.I'm definitely in the "I don't see Jeff Teague as the long-term answer at PG" camp, but all I really want is a dominant NBA team to cheer for. If it is Jeff or Dennis or player X at PG it doesn't really matter to me. I support the logo, not the player wearing it.

• Like 1

Because of the way he was signed, Hawks matched his offer sheet,

he cannot be traded until __________ and then only if he says it's OK.

I don't know the details but someone will.

If the Hawks get the right offer and JT is agreeable, I think he's gone.

I just don't know what that offer would be that we just couldn't turn down.

I say, old chap. See you in jolly old England!! Hip, Hip, Hoorah!

Because of the way he was signed, Hawks matched his offer sheet,

he cannot be traded until __________ and then only if he says it's OK.

I don't know the details but someone will.

If the Hawks get the right offer and JT is agreeable, I think he's gone.

I just don't know what that offer would be that we just couldn't turn down.

I say, old chap. See you in jolly old England!! Hip, Hip, Hoorah!

Larry Coon

If they match, then the player can’t be traded for three months or until Dec. 15, just like any other free agent. But with matched offer sheets, there are additional restrictions — for the first season, they can’t trade the player anywhere without his consent, and not at all to the team that signed him to the offer sheet.

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-salary-cap-chat-with-larry-coon-7612#EjgdRky3UIBobxqj.99

Jared Cunningham is the best Hawk to use online. It's unreal how good he is. His speed plus his highlight film signature make him tough to stop. Plus they have him setup to shoot a little from range. He's the first person people put in during team play.

I just made a game winning three pointer against the computer on all star mode with Jeff Teague.

My God man real ballers play on hall of fame mode, and default sliders are junk. You may as well be playing NBA jam with those settings. With all that being said Shredder is a beast on there. He always leads my team in assist percentage and pure point rating in 15 mins off the bench, and he is a very underrated 3 point shooter as well. Edited by ATLien_

The game is beautiful, but full of bugs and missing game modes. I still play the PS3 version because it's a much better overall product and has the online association mode.
Had the PS3 version too until last week when I got a PS4.The Game Play is still good which is what I mainly care about.I've enjoyed the PS4 version so far.Hoping they'll clean up the poor menu setup and other bugs.Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Thanks.I live in East TN and am a long time Hawks fan.Told my wife a couple weeks ago that I think I'm the only person alive that watches 82 Hawks games, but stumbled upon this board earlier this week and it appears I am not alone.Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board. There are 2 more of us from Tennessee on here, that are also Vols fans. It's tough rooting for the Hawks AND the Vols these days.