• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did anyone see Chuck gushing over us last night?

HawkItus

I think Chuck is a moron, but I'll take the props when they're given. I was surprised, I thought the conversation would be "what's wrong with the Heat". He was real complimentary. The smartest basketball guy on the panel, C Webb, just sat there silent with a stupid smirk on his face. He always loved saying "I don't know what the Hawks are doing" in past seasons. Now we have a concrete business model in place he acts like he hasn't seen any games of us lighting up the scoreboard up against the Top Defenses in the NBA (besides a poor performance versus the Bulls). I can't wait for The Starters Show tonight. They'll give us our just due, should start the show with us. The Pacer's suffocating the Warriors in Oracle was no surprise.

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

I have always respected Chuck because he just tells it like it is. He loves us and is our critic. He and Shaq both talked about the Hawks in interviews last year and both had positive things to say and loved where the team was heading. Our first big pick up was Ferry. Second big pick up was Bud. Now we just gotta get the team right which takes longer than just hiring a GM or coach. Expect at least 3 more seasons before that happens. Until then, just kick back and enjoy the regular season!

Posted Image

• Like 2

Am I the only one who would love to see that be our new logo?

Nope. It's real clean and majestic. Kinda reminds you of the Atlanta Phoenix rising from the war thing too. If I saw it and had to guess what it was, I'd think it was a MLS logo though.Just saw Legs talking about our bigs and how they were a mismatch for small Battier and soft Bosh. I value his opinion 10x as much as Chuck's. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Nope. I love the logo. Get us some of those bloody sleeved jerseys with the futbol logo on them. Lovely.

Posted Image

Take this a step further.

If you're the creator of that logo, let's see how it would look on a mock T-Shirt and a jersey.

I personally like it too.

I have on a white hoodie right now with our company name on it. I could see that logo on a white hoodie, and would definitely buy it.

That would be a real good center court logo too.

• Like 1

I have always respected Chuck because he just tells it like it is. He loves us and is our critic. He and Shaq both talked about the Hawks in interviews last year and both had positive things to say and loved where the team was heading. Our first big pick up was Ferry. Second big pick up was Bud. Now we just gotta get the team right which takes longer than just hiring a GM or coach. Expect at least 3 more seasons before that happens. Until then, just kick back and enjoy the regular season!

Posted Image

No way can we wait 3 years. It has to be done before then. We could easily be without both Paul Millsap and Al Horford in 3 years.

One very good win over Miami doesn't mean that this team is headed in the right direction. Once the playoffs get here, everyone is going to expect at least a 1st round win. God forbid if we lose a series to a team like Charlotte or Washington. Things won't be very good around here.

Take this a step further.

If you're the creator of that logo, let's see how it would look on a mock T-Shirt and a jersey.

I personally like it too.

I have on a white hoodie right now with our company name on it. I could see that logo on a white hoodie, and would definitely buy it.

That would be a real good center court logo too.

That was created by someone with ties to the NBA as they showed it during our London game.

• Like 1

I love the sleeved jerseys. I remember back in the day most players wore a t-shirt under their jersey larry johnson style. Posted Image

Horrid.A 4XL tshirt in under a good looking jersey.Tshirts are for little boys leagues.There were some in college that did that but it has amways been a small percentage. Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk Edited by Jmartvol