• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I don't think I will ever forget THIS Hawks team

Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member

No your not alone. Everything you have said is true. I have been critical believing that DF could have made better moves, but what Buds has done is truly remarkable. You will play hard or you won't play for Buds. I think the team definitely needs more talent and hopefully that will come in the future, but there is no doubt this team brings it every game.

I thought DF got rid of bad contracts and even signed an All-Star at a very reasonable price.

How could he have done better? He's not God.

DF is an alchemist. A very successful one at that, at least until now.

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

• Moderators

The crazy thing is we could already have our star , he may just need some growing before stepping into the role.

Who is the potential star with significant growth in his future? Teague, Schröder, Sap, Horford, etc?

Because he'll make more money in markets like New York and LA through better endorsement deals.

Damn, I never thought about him. I just resigned to the fact that OKC would do whatever to keep him, but they may not be able to. I don't know what Id do if he came here. He seems to be extremely easy to coach, whether running an offense built for him or the one we have. And the way he's facilitating, there's too much bumping heads of skills between he and Westbrook, who's good and hungry enough to take the lead role for the Thunder. One things for sure, he's a very intelligent young man. He knows full well the competence of the management for the Lakers and Knicks isn't even comparable to what we're building. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Damn, I never thought about him. I just resigned to the fact that OKC would do whatever to keep him, but they may not be able to. I don't know what Id do if he came here. He seems to be extremely easy to coach, whether running an offense built for him or the one we have. And the way he's facilitating, there's too much bumping heads of skills between he and Westbrook, who's good and hungry enough to take the lead role for the Thunder. One things for sure, he's a very intelligent young man. He knows full well the competence of the management for the Lakers and Knicks isn't even comparable to what we're building.

It would be awesome. The Nets have already put out the rumor that they are targeting him for 2016 (or whenever it is). But really it wouldn't suprise me if Dallas gets in the mix. Of anyone in the league though i think i'd pick Durant.

Damn, I never thought about him. I just resigned to the fact that OKC would do whatever to keep him, but they may not be able to. I don't know what Id do if he came here. He seems to be extremely easy to coach, whether running an offense built for him or the one we have. And the way he's facilitating, there's too much bumping heads of skills between he and Westbrook, who's good and hungry enough to take the lead role for the Thunder. One things for sure, he's a very intelligent young man. He knows full well the competence of the management for the Lakers and Knicks isn't even comparable to what we're building.

At's what I'm saying. ATL is a very nice town, and Durant just watched us nearly take them down in their own building without Horf and Teague. I'm sure he noticed where this team is headed. I'm aiming high. Why not?

At's what I'm saying. ATL is a very nice town, and Durant just watched us nearly take them down in their own building without Horf and Teague. I'm sure he noticed where this team is headed. I'm aiming high. Why not?

I doubt he remembers that game in 1.5 years though.

I never think of Durant coming to the Hawks because I just can't see him leaving the Thunder unless things go way south.