• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is the one player you would love to have for the Hawks?

NBASupes

Mines is more simple, I understand we need a true Center and a SG but I like Sap and Horf from a talent perspective even if it isn't a great fit and I like Korver in our offense. The player I would love to have is Danny Granger.

I like Nic Batum more but there is no way Portland is trading him for what we are willing to offer so Danny is the player i want most.

Good player. Good two way player. Smart. Fits our system. A SF which isn't easy to find in this league. Plays his role well. Can score when we need it. A good two way player.

Let's be practical, no Lebron's. We all want him but we can't get him period. Be reality about this please.

If we don't make the lottery in the draft , I'd love us to draft Kyle Anderson out of UCLA.

He's a 6'9 TRUE PG and he's averaging 15.0 ppg 8.7 rpg and 6.8 apg. Only knocks on him are his agility and defense (which can improve).

Here's an article about him via Bleacher Report

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1942004-nba-draft-experts-notebook-projecting-nba-road-ahead-for-uclas-kyle-anderson?search_query=kyle%20anderson

Edited by ATLHawks3

I like what Bud has gotta out of DMC but he's a 7th or 8th man at best. We are clearly getting more out of him like SAS got more out of Gary Neal than he really is. I just think that upgrade with a good SF would do wonders for our team. I don't see many upgrades for Jeff available if any at all. Korver fits our system too well to the point I am extremely reluctant to let him go. I think we can get three more very quality years out of him.

Edited by nbasupes40retired
  • Like 1

If we don't make the lottery in the draft , I'd love us to draft Kyle Anderson out of UCLA.

He's a 6'9 TRUE PG and he's averaging 15.0 ppg 8.7 rpg and 6.8 apg. Only knocks on him are his agility and defense (which can improve).

Here's an article about him via Bleacher Report

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1942004-nba-draft-experts-notebook-projecting-nba-road-ahead-for-uclas-kyle-anderson?search_query=kyle%20anderson

I'd take him in the second round though, he's a diamond in the rough.

Also Weiters in Cleveland will be traded cause he and fake superstar cannot stand each other.Would love to see what he could do in a real offensive system

• Premium Member

I seen you on realgm... Posted Image

T'Wolves avatar Posted Image

hawks are my 1 and twolves my 1a team to cheer for. The only meaningful time I'll ever have to pick between them is if both teams play in the Finals which I can safely predict will never happen.

And if it did I'd root for the Hawks.

• Premium Member

I like what Bud has gotta out of DMC but he's a 7th or 8th man at best. We are clearly getting more out of him like SAS got more out of Gary Neal than he really is. I just think that upgrade with a good SF would do wonders for our team. I don't see many upgrades for Jeff available if any at all. Korver fits our system too well to the point I am extremely reluctant to let him go. I think we can get three more very quality years out of him.

I don't disagree that an upgrade at SF would be nice but honestly with DMC and Scott I can see DF trying to lowball Scott to be the backup SF going forward after this season.

• Like 1

Mines is more simple, I understand we need a true Center and a SG but I like Sap and Horf from a talent perspective even if it isn't a great fit and I like Korver in our offense. The player I would love to have is Danny Granger.

I like Nic Batum more but there is no way Portland is trading him for what we are willing to offer so Danny is the player i want most.

Good player. Good two way player. Smart. Fits our system. A SF which isn't easy to find in this league. Plays his role well. Can score when we need it. A good two way player.

Let's be practical, no Lebron's. We all want him but we can't get him period. Be reality about this please.

I have been wondering about Granger all season. I just wonder if he can stay healthy at this point, but i definitely think he is worth the chance. And I agree with you. The way Bud has this team running I am very reluctant to let Horf, Paul, or KK walk. Hell, IMO right now if Horf was 100% healthy, I think we could compete in a series with Pacers and Heat. I am not saying we would win the series but we would definitely put up a hell of a fight. And then you add in a player like Granger than can only help, but I do not no much about his defensive skills since the injuries.

• Like 2

I am curious to see how much better Minny can get with Rubio/Horford/Pek. I been asking for this ish for years in Atlanta.

I really do not see them being a top-tier team. I understand it takes time, but i think Rubio is a bit overrated anyways. Yeah he pulls off some sweet passes but I would take Teague over him anyday. Plus he cant shoot worth a damn.

Edited by hawkrule152

Granger 5 years ago was All Star level. He isn't that anymore.

You are right! Infact , he is broken , a shell of him former self. Why bring in someone with a huge pay check who cannot stay healthy when you can either develop what you have , or make a trade that will help the situation?