• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Get what you can for Teague and Lou

GameTime

This! This! This!….Im so sick of Teague I don't know what to do! I wanted him to get his chance to show what he got though without Josh Smith being around and now thats he's gotten that chance and unfortunately didn't show anything or do anything with the given opportunity I am ready to see him pack his bags!

(I know we can't trade Teague unless he say so but hell he's so damn passive with no aggressiveness about himself what so ever Ferry could probably get him to agree with whatever trade that comes up…….I can see it now….)

Ferry:"Teague?!….

Teague: Yes?

Ferry: We're done with you! Agree to this trade….

Teague: Yes sir

Ferry: By the way….grow some balls son, its unhealthily to be punk-ass

Now Lou on the other hand….he just don't fit! LOL So yeah we need to trade him ASAP while he's still somewhat healthy.

What you guys think about Eric Gordon?

I've seen enough. Lou doesn't fit our team at all and Teague looks like he has given up on basketball. Cartier Martin (a career D-Leaguer) is looking better than both of them right now.

I said I this back in the summer about Teague. Everyone was so happy the Hawks gave him the deal. I was really upset because he didn't seem like the type of player that pushes himself to get better. Granted he has improved marginally since become a full time starter there are times that it's apparent that he is complacent / doesn't care. Lou is having a tough time fighting back from the injury. I would give him that benefit that he came back early to help the team.

What team(s) do you think would be willing to part with there current point guard for Teague at 8 million per?

I'd say the Pistons would give up Jennings for him which would not interest me. The other team would be the Magic giving up Jameer Nelson for him which also wouldn't interest me. The long shot would be the raptors possibly giving up Lowry for Teague but the only reason they would do that is because Lowry is going to be an unrestricted FA at the end if the year. I think Lowry is much better and so we'd probably have to throw in more talent and they would have to throw in garbage salary to make it work.At this point, we don't have too many options for other team's point guards. But we could shoot for other team's players in general and run Dennis or Mack out there as our own. We are in a tough spot right now.

• Premium Member

I'd say the Pistons would give up Jennings for him which would not interest me. The other team would be the Magic giving up Jameer Nelson for him which also wouldn't interest me. The long shot would be the raptors possibly giving up Lowry for Teague but the only reason they would do that is because Lowry is going to be an unrestricted FA at the end if the year. I think Lowry is much better and so we'd probably have to throw in more talent and they would have to throw in garbage salary to make it work.At this point, we don't have too many options for other team's point guards. But we could shoot for other team's players in general and run Dennis or Mack out there as our own. We are in a tough spot right now.

This is my point exactly. It is going to be difficult to find a taker for Teague with his contract, not to mention any deal involving him that would benefit the Hawks. As far as Dennis and Mack, I'd be happy allowing them to run the show and make mistakes as they develop and we see what we have in them. Edited by Jody23
  • Like 1

Yup, stat wise Teague is still at 7.3 dimes per game which ranks 9th in the league. I'd keep him, showcase the $hit outta him for the next few games, pad his stats, then try to see what I could get for him by Feb. 20th. If its not worth my while, I'd wait till this summer to see if I could get better deals.

Yup, stat wise Teague is still at 7.3 dimes per game which ranks 9th in the league. I'd keep him, showcase the $hit outta him for the next few games, pad his stats, then try to see what I could get for him by Feb. 20th. If its not worth my while, I'd wait till this summer to see if I could get better deals.

I wonder if ferry is trying to do that. Why did Mack get any pt last night?

Isaiah Thomas and Jeremy Lin could also potentially be two more options. But Thomas seems like a lateral move and Lin has to be a downgrade.

Isiah Thomas and Jeremy Lin are definitely upgrades to Teague right now. Even Brandon Jennings is. I rather have Ramon Sessions right now than Teague.

Isiah Thomas and Jeremy Lin are definitely upgrades to Teague right now. Even Brandon Jennings is. I rather have Ramon Sessions right now than Teague.

Lin is not an upgrade from Jeff. Lil Zeke is more impactful offensively while being worse defensively. Jeff is a simple case of too much on his plate and struggling to finish it with his abilities role. Like I said, trade him to a talk that has a PG, he can be the 6th man and help his new team win games. Him as the starter isn't working. Mack is any better but his cost is a lot less.

Trade Jeff to Detroit for Rodney Stuckey and call it a day.

I like Stuckey too but he's making half a mill more than Jeff. Not sure he's able or willing to share the ball enough for our system at that number. I don't know much about Thomas except he's small as hell and can fill it up. I'd say Lin is better than Teague, especially in this system being a better three shooter and passer, but no one likes his contract except Houston. I think Dennis not giving us anything has really caught Ferry and Bud by surprise. I damn sure am. He's not going to be ready to start next year, not for a respectable playoff team anyway. Edited by benhillboy