• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks have had discussions with Lakers about Hill and Kaman

PSSSHHHRRR87

I know this isn't Kaman or Hill related but maybe change the name to trade deadline and keep everything within one topic? Also Evan Turner available for second round picks has been circulating around.

Turner is a good ball handler and was a triple double guy in college. I would take him due to being a 6"7 ball handler who can play both SG and SF, we also need another slasher and penetrating guy on this team.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kpgnupy

Hawks get Kaman and Turner

Philly Ayón, Antić, Cunningham, Jenkins and 2nd's

Lakers get trade exception and possibly a 2nd

Teague

Korver

DMC

Millsap

Kaman

6th Lou

7th Turner

8th Brand

9th Mack

10th Scott

Get two guys from D League for 14th and 15th spot if you want to fill out those spots.

• Like 1

Turner is a good ball handler and was a triple double guy in college. I would take him due to being a 6"7 ball handler who can play both SG and SF, we also need another slasher and penetrating guy on this team.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kpgnupy

Hawks get Kaman and Turner

Philly Ayón, Antić, Cunningham, Jenkins and 2nd's

Lakers get trade exception and possibly a 2nd

Teague

Korver

DMC

Millsap

Kaman

6th Lou

7th Turner

8th Brand

9th Mack

10th Scott

Get two guys from D League for 14th and 15th spot if you want to fill out those spots.

So cut Dennis?

I know this isn't Kaman or Hill related but maybe change the name to trade deadline and keep everything within one topic? Also Evan Turner available for second round picks has been circulating around.

If there's a rumor if the Hawks and Turner then we can create a thread for that. I prefer not to mix topics as it makes searching in the future for specific posts or topics more difficult.

Hill/Kaman has Ferry written all over. I bet this happens. Add Turner and dayuuuuuuum, nice moves at the deadline. So long 2nd rounders, Gus, Cunningham...Lou?

Edited by hazer

• Premium Member

Mark Stein reporting a few minutes ago that The Pelicans and Nets are showing strong interest in Hill and the Hawks to a lesser extent.

As @ramonashelburne reported last night, Nets & Pelicans are at head of the line for Jordan Hill. Hawks, to date, expressing lesser interest

Please pull the trigger on this, DF! Or stand pat and tank. Hill/Kaman/Turner would prolly get us past 1st round, only reason to make the playoffs. Standing pat would prolly miss the playoffs, much better than a 1st round exit.

Edited by hazer

• Premium Member

What can the Nets offer? It seems like we can help the Lakers with their tax worries but the Nets don't have an exception that would allow them to take a Laker without sending back salary, do they?

They have the injury exception just like we do. (Lopez)