• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 5

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

"I said a Hip, Hop, The Hibbert to The Hobbit, the Hip, Hip-a-Hop, Ya Can't Stop the Rock..."

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 3

Michael Wilbon: "Atlanta is a little better than Milwaukee"

No respect still? Close em out Thursday.

Geez. Did he watch any games this year. Even with our losses we played a brand of basketball that the Bucks couldn't touch.

BTW what kinda millionaire notices a $20 bill missing from the home??

Not saying this is the case, but an old security trick is (if you have like a little table in your foyer) always leave a $20 bill on it where it's easily visible. Few thieves can resist pocketing it - so if you walk in to your house and it's not there you know something is wrong.

It's pretty much been made obsolete with modern security systems but some folks still do it.

Not saying this is the case, but an old security trick is (if you have like a little table in your foyer) always leave a $20 bill on it where it's easily visible. Few thieves can resist pocketing it - so if you walk in to your house and it's not there you know something is wrong.

It's pretty much been made obsolete with modern security systems but some folks still do it.

I'm too poor to be leaving a real $20 laying around like that, but that's pretty clever.

• Moderators

I don't care about a blown lead, we won the game on the road against the #1 seed and we're up 3-2. It's the NBA...teams blow leads all the time. The W is all that matters, especially in the playoffs...

The Spurs blew a 20 pt lead... and lost. The only thing that counts in the playoffs is those W's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators

Wilbon and Kornheiser hate the hawks. Have said so for many, many years. They still blame the Hawks for those horrible playoff series we had back in the Joe/Josh/Al years and have never forgotten it.

Just a couple of old men stuck in a rut. Time has past those clowns by. Korn is a Zards fan, so no wonder he doesn't like us cause we've owned their asses for the last decade. As for Wilbon, he doesn't like us for the same reason no one gives us respect: Who actually believes that the Hawks have a chance of winning it all? Yet, we're constantly taking up 3rd, 4th, and 5th seeds in the East. We are that fly that just won't go away... Buzzing around Miami, LA, Boston, and Chicago's heads and won't leave them alone. Good enough to annoy them and steal a few wins, but never good enough to be considered one of them. The upper middle class of NBA teams, but not elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2