• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks appear highly interested in 3 ufas

GrimeyKidd

Yes! I want hawes on this team badly! Dude will make us better from day one. Grab hawes and then a slashing wing in the draft....all while staying flexible.

Edited by JTB

As for free agency, #Hawks' interest appears high in the likes of Spencer Hawes, Trevor Ariza and Jordan Hill. All unrestricted.

6:13pm - 21 May 14

That's the tweet from Sam Amico...don't surprise me that interest is high for hawes. He fits the system! Ariza too.

As for free agency, #Hawks' interest appears high in the likes of Spencer Hawes, Trevor Ariza and Jordan Hill. All unrestricted.

6:13pm - 21 May 14

That's the tweet from Sam Amico...don't surprise me that interest is high for hawes. He fits the system! Ariza too.

depends on cavs and wiz interest in the two, but i agree both fit

They are not superstars but they all have games that would fit on our team. I wonder just how much Hawes is going to cost. The Cavs have some tough decisions to make with him and Deng.

Jodie Meeks

P.J. Tucker

Should be added to that list

I understand the interest in Hawes because he is an upgrade over Antić. Does it cost anything to cut Antić?

I understand the interest in Hill because we are bottom of the league in rebounding.

Not really that fund of Ariza for what he will cost, plus there are some intriguing SF's in the draft.

Hey guys looks like ferry is a fan of hawksquawk, theres a report that we are highly interested in Spencer Hawes. Trevor Ariza and Jordan Hill.

Someone please add sam amicos tweet. I can't at the moment

That, or Amico uses the squawk as his "sources" or whatever it is.

I rather have a hustle rebounding big who we can run pick and roll with (Think Tiago Spilitter) than have a another big who will camp out on the perimeter. Spencer Hawes is basically a softer, slower, worst rebounding, worst defending Al Horford with some passing ability. We need to have bigs with different skill sets. We are already a very one dimensional jumpshooting team, adding another jumpshooter changes nothing.

Give me Jordan Hill or focus on developing Bebe.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Is Hill a 3 or 4?

He plays 4 or 5. Rebounding machine and hustles hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki3vRNyUhS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhAgVk2dR7c

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3994/jordan-hill

I'd love it if we picked up Jordan Hill. He'd be an upgrade over Elton Brand.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

Jodie Meeks

P.J. Tucker

Should be added to that list

I understand the interest in Hawes because he is an upgrade over Antić. Does it cost anything to cut Antić?

I understand the interest in Hill because we are bottom of the league in rebounding.

Not really that fund of Ariza for what he will cost, plus there are some intriguing SF's in the draft.

no. We have a team option on him. We cut him for nothing if we choose, but can't sacrifice his defense
  • Like 1

Why do people think Ariza will cost too much? I'd be willing to bet you he signs for at least 2 million less than Hawes gets. Ariza is a good player but he's a career journeyman and he's not gonna all of a sudden get a huge pay day at this age.