• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague top 10?

Dirtybird26

Teague has proven that he has progressed quite well. I mean he went from backing up Bibby to becoming a dominant PG in the league! Now onto the question is Teague top 10? In my opinion after his performance this year an the way he carried the team throughout a rough January an February, he is a Top 10 guy! Here is where he'd rank IMO...

1.Chris Paul

2.Russell Westbrook

3.Tony Parker

4.John Wall

5.Damian Lillard

6.Kyrie Irving

7.Steph Curry

8.Kyle Lowry

9.Jeff Teague

10.Deron Williams

Honorable mentions go to Eric Bledsoe, Rajon Rondo, Derrick Rose, Jrue Holiday, Ricky Rubio, Brandon Jennings, Kemba Walker, and Mike Conley.

Thoughts?

• Moderators

First off, we now know you are related to Jeff Teague. Nephew?

But I agree. I'm guessing many wouldn't. Rondo and Rose shoudl be clearly ahead when healthy i think. Deron is falling fast. I think we had a big debate recently about Teague vs Lowry.

This is my top 10....

1. Tony Parker

2. Russell Westbrook

3. Damian Lillard

4. Chris Paul

5. Kyrie Irving

6. Steph Curry

7. Kyle Lowry

8. Jeff Teague

9. John Wall

10.Deron Williams

Parker is the best PG in the league no question. If not Parker Westbrook then CP3. Wall is not a top 5 PG...in fact he has more flaws in his game than Teague. Also if we compare playoffs Teague was way better than wall and it's no argument. Speaking of Teague him and Lowry are really equal in my opinion. Last I agree with everyone else that deron is on the downfall in a major way.

This is my top 10....

1. Tony Parker

2. Russell Westbrook

3. Damian Lillard

4. Chris Paul

5. Kyrie Irving

6. Steph Curry

7. Kyle Lowry

8. Jeff Teague

9. John Wall

10.Deron Williams

Parker is the best PG in the league no question. If not Parker Westbrook then CP3. Wall is not a top 5 PG...in fact he has more flaws in his game than Teague. Also if we compare playoffs Teague was way better than wall and it's no argument. Speaking of Teague him and Lowry are really equal in my opinion. Last I agree with everyone else that deron is on the downfall in a major way.

I like ur list...I'd just swap Irving and Curry.

I can't put Teague into the top 10 when half of his past season was just awful. Now the Teague we say the 1st two months and the final month + playoffs, that's a top 10 PG.

1. Paul
  2. Westbrook
  3. Curry
  4. Parker
  5. Rondo
  6. Wall
  7. Conley
  8. Irving
  9. Lawson
  10. Lillard

After that I've got Lowry, Dragic, Bledsoe, Isaiah, Teague, Deron, Kemba... in no particular order.

Ill go..

1. Paul

2. Westbrook

3. Parker

4. Curry

5. Rondo

6. Lillard

7. Conley

8. Irving

9. Wall

10. Lawson/Teague Teague/Lawson

11. Lowry

12. Dragic

Edited by Spud2Nique

Lowry has Been awesome and Irving has not. He did not improve at all and he is a me first point guard....not really making his team better

Irving hasn't taken that next step yet but he's playing with mediocre teammates and under awful head coaches. I'm not sure he wouldn't take off in a better situation.

Westbrook

Paul

Parker

Rondo

Curry

Lillard

Wall

Conley

Lowry

Irving

So no he's not top 10...he's close bc I'd put him at about 12 or 13

• Premium Member

Teague has proven that he has progressed quite well. I mean he went from backing up Bibby to becoming a dominant PG in the league! Now onto the question is Teague top 10? In my opinion after his performance this year an the way he carried the team throughout a rough January an February, he is a Top 10 guy! Here is where he'd rank IMO...

1.Chris Paul

2.Russell Westbrook

3.Tony Parker

4.John Wall

5.Damian Lillard

6.Kyrie Irving

7.Steph Curry

8.Kyle Lowry

9.Jeff Teague

10.Deron Williams

Honorable mentions go to Eric Bledsoe, Rajon Rondo, Derrick Rose, Jrue Holiday, Ricky Rubio, Brandon Jennings, Kemba Walker, and Mike Conley.

Thoughts?

You have to separate the game from the truth. The truth is that Teague has potential to be top 5. While I disagree with your rankings as a whole, I think Teague sneaks into the top 10 for sure.

• Premium Member

Irving hasn't taken that next step yet but he's playing with mediocre teammates and under awful head coaches. I'm not sure he wouldn't take off in a better situation.

This is funny. You said, Teague had some take off parts of the season. YET, Irving took off the whole season and you gave him a pass?

Y'all rate Irving highly, considering he was a 1st pick, Isaiah Thomas has identical stats and he was the last pick. Maybe not throughout all seasons but definately the one season just gone.

Irving is a glorified shooting guard

This is funny. You said, Teague had some take off parts of the season. YET, Irving took off the whole season and you gave him a pass?

Teague was awful for 2 months. Literally awful. For the season he ended below average in WS/48. I didn't go look it up but I doubt the same is true for Kyrie.