• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

World Cup

NJHAWK

I would be very proud if I was American. GREAT tournament by your guys, they qualified in one of the most difficult groups playing great football. Your team fought , You can lose or win, and there are a lot of ways to do it. 

I have started to feel that the final will be Brazil vs Argentina somehow. They haven't played good football but I feel it... Let's see what happens, great World Cup so far.

I would be very proud if I was American. GREAT tournament by your guys, they qualified in one of the most difficult groups playing great football. Your team fought , You can lose or win, and there are a lot of ways to do it. 

I have started to feel that the final will be Brazil vs Argentina somehow. They haven't played good football but I feel it... Let's see what happens, great World Cup so far.

Thanks @Ebert 

We did play great soccer wink3.gif

BTW...

Report: Barcelona, Liverpool Agree To $122.5 Transfer Of Luis Suárez

Jul 03, 2014 6:56 PM EST

barcelona.png

Barcelona has reportedly agreed to an $122.5 million transfer with Liverpool for Luis Suárez, according to El Larguero in Spain.

Liverpool acquired Suárez for just $36 million from Ajax in 2011.

The deal is expected to become official within the next 48 hours.

I'm so glad to have that "assassin" on my team... omg I think that's the most hopeful sign for Barcelona since we signed Henry... I can't wait to watch him!!

So far it has been a great offseason for the Falcons and FCBarcelona (even we still have to sign a central defender)... I expect that the Hawks make me happy too...

Predictions...

The Dutch 2

Costa Rica 1

Germany beats Brazil on Tuesday ( I would've had them win even if Neymar was playing )

The Dutch over Argentina ( I don't see anyone outside of Messi stepping up but personally would be rooting for Arg to win )

Germany over the Dutch in the finals. ( would love to see Agentina win on Brazilian soil though )

No Euro team has ever won in South America and I picked 2 in the final so the mush is on! lol

• Like 1

BTW...

I'm so glad to have that "assassin" on my team... omg I think that's the most hopeful sign for Barcelona since we signed Henry... I can't wait to watch him!!

Well, you'll have at least a good 4 month wait to watch him!  

He's such a good player, I wish he didn't have the mental/emotional capacity of a 5 year old and just played without all the diving and tantrum (and biting) when things don't go his way.  I really like Messi, but really don't care for Suarez.  Hope Neymar heals well and gets back soon.  

• Like 1

Brazil look terrible. I knew their d was suspect but without Silva they are lost. 5 nil at 30 minutes, lol.  Tough game for the Dutch tomorrow but I think they should beat Argentina.

I'm pulling for the Dutch.  They were the 1st game I watched this year back in round 1 and they just seem to be the team of destiny. 

But after what the Germans did yesterday man I dunno if anyone are going to stop them. 

• Moderators

I've never seen a world cup game like that.  Certainly not after the group stage.   That was crazy.  Looked like Brazil was paid to stand there and watch.   

Today should be a good game.   Messi is pretty impressive.  

Boring game, mad the Dutch lost but more upset the game just didnt live up to expectations. Messi was garbage, the Dutch attack was as well. Come to think of it all of Argentinas games have been boring 0-0 wins or mostly 1-0 wins. Hopefully Germany will force them to play more open. Cant believe Dutch used Ron Vlaar for the 1st penalty. Thats like using Shaq in a free throw contest.

Boring game, mad the Dutch lost but more upset the game just didnt live up to expectations. Messi was garbage, the Dutch attack was as well. Come to think of it all of Argentinas games have been boring 0-0 wins or mostly 1-0 wins. Hopefully Germany will force them to play more open. Cant believe Dutch used Ron Vlaar for the 1st penalty. Thats like using Shaq in a free throw contest.

Like most of the season. It didn't surprise me

I watched what I expected.

In this World Cup, teams which were supposed to be very bad teams have competed very well but top teams are far from teams from years ago...

I expect that teams like Belgium, France or Brazil can build great teams for future years...