• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Summer League Thread

NBASupes

You can rely on Mack to be consistent and to make the smart play.  Schröder looks amazing but he can't be relied for either of those right now.

We gotta develop the kid. It's that simple. He's a freakish talent. Mack is consistent and reliable but he isn't good. He's just an average PG. Reliable, smart, sturdy but we need the talent and ability. Dennis will learn from this. He was amazing at times but damn man. Damn!

Better he turns that ball on SL than losing a real NBA game that way. Now he will know better to save under ther rim...

But sad for him to lose the game that way after a 30 pts performance.

We knew Dennis had three main issues.

- Stength

- Shooting

- Turns

He gain some weight and he shot the ball well tonight. So maybe two of 'em are fixed.

I think he will be that angry about this last turn, that it could be the start of fixing his careless turns

• Like 3

We gotta develop the kid. It's that simple. He's a freakish talent. Mack is consistent and reliable but he isn't good. He's just an average PG. Reliable, smart, sturdy but we need the talent and ability. Dennis will learn from this. He was amazing at times but damn man. Damn!

I agree with this and I would like to see Mack and Dennis get near equal time as the backup and keep Mack around for specific circumstances.

I don't mind even giving Dennis more time that Mack at times.  There will be times when Mack is needed though.  We are a team that is trying to win now and he will help.

Edited by JETSET

Dennis made a lot of bad decisions today but I am not gonna hate on him for trying to save the ball there at the end. 

Very exciting game, maybe the best summer league Hawks game I've ever seen.  Loved the effort on both ends of the floor tonight! 

• Like 1

I had thought of Dennis as a potential 6th man type guy, but he if his play is like this, he is too wreckless to be handed those keys. I would like to see if Schröder could guard the two alongside Mack occasionally

Dennis is so dumb it is pathetic. Especially  if you consider him a true PG. He is like the dumbest true PG I ever seen at this level. Nothing but a dumb turnover machine at this point.

Edited by MrMeltdown