• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks trade Bebe and Lou to Toronto for Salmons

GrimeyKidd

Guest BraveHawk

Just goes to show how much (Actually, how LITTLE!) I know since I thought Nogueira was going to end up being a valuable part of the Hawks future in the next season or two.  I just hope like the rest of the Hawks fans that Ferry has a plan up his sleeve (hopefully, already in the works!)!

• Like 3

Well I'm thinking Tavarez is Bebe except with muscle and bigger weight? At least I'm hoping so, because I sure was excited for Bebe this year.

Most reporters are claiming that Ferry has something planned, otherwise the trade wouldn't have gone down. All aboard the Ferry train!

Tavares ceiling = Tyson Chandler

Bebe's ceiling = Samuel Dalambert

Redundant skills.

• Like 1

i'm scared that Ferry just gave Bebe away to chase that Lebron/Melo pipe dream.

I hope this money is for Parsons and Greg Monroe

So you want to overpay over chasing LeBron/Melo? I love Parsons and wouldn't mind giving him 10-12 mill now.

Could their be another trade to get both Bron AND Melo?

We got a reporter from ESPN on our Bandwagon!

I'm sure we will offer Lebron and Melo but maybe we can get a couple of guys from the lower tier to pair up. Hayward and another piece?

Sign LeBron

Sign and trade for Melo

Or Ferry never really expected that much out of BeBe in the first place. You're lucky if this draft and stash players turn out to be something.

Getting rid of Lou is a positive I don't what anyone says. He cost us Game 6.

• Like 3

Or Ferry never really expected that much out of BeBe in the first place. You're lucky if this draft and stash players turn out to be something.

I'm starting to see that the writing was on the wall when he suffered the knee tendinitis from trying to gain weight. Hawks needed him to gain muscle, and he couldn't do that without injuring himself. Hopefully Edy can be a better player someday.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Payne to replace Scott

And Tavares to replace Bebe

I see what you did now Ferry!

Qualifying offers were extended to Scott and Mack. They want to keep Scott at the least. Also, the Hawks know they don't have a shot at Melo or Lebron. This is isn't about them.
  • Like 1

So you want to overpay over chasing LeBron/Melo? I love Parsons and wouldn't mind giving him 10-12 mill now.

Could their be another trade to get both Bron AND Melo?

i didn't mean that we give all the money to Parson and Monroe,  i  meant most of it, and use whatever is left over for a sg. 

I just don't see Lebron , leaving MIA to come here, and Melo is a long shot.

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1