• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks trade Bebe and Lou to Toronto for Salmons

GrimeyKidd

We got one star and no superstars. Horf is a superstar to me but he's not unless he's used right.

Miami has one superstar really super, one star, and one former star in Wade.

Indy has one superstar, and two stars.

Washington has two stars.

Chicago has two stars and one is a superstar and great depth and fit.

Charlotte has one star.

Horford isn't going to give us a championship alone. He's no superstar. Chances are, we trade him next. Edited by Twinblade

WTF at this trade, seriously. Sure maybe Bebe won't end up all that good but come on, atleast give the dude a chance. He showed flashes of potential at summer league and you're going to give him up for practically nothing? I love that Lou will is gone but if we overpay Deng or any other wing out there Ferry will lose my support. I for one thought that we were doing a COMPLETE rebuild, not assemble a team that will be fighting for the 4-8th playoff seed. SMH just SMH.

Sh*t man!...I'm a surprised that deng value is still 10-12 mil range on the market. I wouldn't mind him but no way in hell I'm giving Deng 10m yet alone 9m. He's worth 7-8m..no more or less than that.

My goodness I'm actually fearing that ferry is about to do something stupid and sign this injury prone dude. I hate to tell y'all but I'm going to question ferrys BBIQ...not because he went out to get deng but if he goes out to sign deng for 10m or more! Heck 9m would be crazy too but I can accept it but 10m or more and ferrys BBIQ is in question, no arguments there.

Edited by JTB

Ferry, you better be on the phone with Houston. Getting a couple 1st and Lin. This is going to lock us into the pretenders hell. At least maybe Lin and Horf PnR might get us over the hump because I know Teague/Deng/Sap/Horf just ain't gonna cut it.

Ferry, you better be on the phone with Houston. Getting a couple 1st and Lin. This is going to lock us into the pretenders hell. At least maybe Lin and Horf PnR might get us over the hump because I know Teague/Deng/Sap/Horf just ain't gonna cut it.

tumblr_m412tfAIk91qa8t5l.gif

• Like 2

What about getting Harden while signs Mello and resigns Parsons? Surely Houston can't afford them all.

• Like 1

What about getting Harden while signs Mello and resigns Parsons? Surely Houston can't afford them all.

Melo ain't going to Houston. They just gonna resign. I was lurking their site and i seen a piece that stated Melo is interviewing with them because of his respect for McHale. That's like D12 interviewing with us because of Atlanta. He only had interest when Bron was considering it but Bron is staying. He's going nowhere. He got his PG. They gonna sign Okafor to the MLE and that's that. Houston overplayed their hand but I can't blame them. You do whatever it takes to get Lebron if possible.

You'd think bebe was Charles Barkley

He's a center who had very good potential and was raw and we traded him because we needed someone to take Lou's fugazi contract. Like I was telling Dolfan, anytime you trade a bad contract, you gonna have to come off the top with an asset. It's just the simple. I knew Atlanta was going to have to trade a 1st with Lou's deal, I didn't think it would be Bebe tho.

Melo ain't going to Houston. They just gonna resign. I was lurking their site and i seen a piece that stated Melo is interviewing with them because of his respect for McHale. That's like D12 interviewing with us because of Atlanta. He only had interest when Bron was considering it but Bron is staying. He's going nowhere. He got his PG. They gonna sign Okafor to the MLE and that's that. Houston overplayed their hand but I can't blame them. You do whatever it takes to get Lebron if possible.

If they think they can't get Mello... Then they will match any offer for Parsons and so Deng is all that is left.

• Like 1

If they think they can't get Mello... Then they will match any offer for Parsons and so Deng is all that is left.

Yep. That's that. We weren't getting Parsons or Hayward. That's HS message board nonsense. Deng was really the only option. Melo was a possibility but he doesn't want to play here.

I'm wondering what that personal issue he was tweeting about was. Maybe there's behind the scenes issues with the guy.

I think he was a fine prospect but probably nothing more than a 15-20 minute a game guy

This type of talk has to end. Don't kick the man cause he's gone. I hate this type of talk, regardless what you think, just be cool unless it's a scrub.

Like Joe was gone. I didn't say nothing negative. Same for others including Smoove who I really didn't like. Ask Dolf, AHF, and Hots.

This type of talk has to end. Don't kick the man cause he's gone. I hate this type of talk, regardless what you think, just be cool unless it's a scrub.

Like Joe was gone. I didn't say nothing negative. Same for others including Smoove who I really didn't like. Ask Dolf, AHF, and Hots.

I kinda had the feeling he was probably never going to be much even after summer league.