• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nets Daily: 'we are lowering expectations'

DatWerkk

I didn't read the article but I saw an article about two weeks ago where it said the Nets are trying to get out of the Luxury tax game by 2015. It gave me a good chuckle since they'll still have the contracts of JJ, DWill and Lopez at $58.5 mill on the books for 2014/15 then $62.5 mil on 2015/2016.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

How soon before Proki sells?

He said no to the rumors he's 'listening' to offers.

Might change now that they lost their best PG to free agency (Livingston to GSW, 3yrs/$16mil IIRC).  I think we should re-open the Nets Watch thread.

He said no to the rumors he's 'listening' to offers.

Might change now that they lost their best PG to free agency (Livingston to GSW, 3yrs/$16mil IIRC). I think we should re-open the Nets Watch thread.

No to the reopen. Yes to the start afresh. That thread was evil. It would be like opening that damn book in Evil Dead.

No to the reopen. Yes to the start afresh. That thread was evil. It would be like opening that damn book in Evil Dead.

But would it be anything like watching that VHS tape in the Ring or going in that house in the Grudge?

But would it be anything like watching that VHS tape in the Ring or going in that house in the Grudge?

It's nighttime - why you gotta mention The Ring (shudder).

Per Ramona Shelburne, Clippers and Nets discussing SnT for Paul Pierce.

That's right Billy, sell off those assets.  Tank and tank hard.
Edited by kg01

Per Ramona Shelburne, Clippers and Nets discussing SnT for Paul Pierce.

That's right Billy, sell off those assets. Tank and tank hard.

Clippers offering some combination of Matt Barnes, Jared Dudley and Reggie Bullock - Nets not interesting (so far)

Clippers offering some combination of Matt Barnes, Jared Dudley and Reggie Bullock - Nets not interesting (so far)

Nets seem to want Crawford.