• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Isaiah Thomas a legit target?

pimp

Kings didn't think too much of him. They found his replacement. Then again these are the Kings. Either way I don't see a place for him on this team. He would just be taking away from Dennis mins. There is always the chance Mack return.

He avg 20.3 PPG - 6.3 APG last season. 

He would'nt be replacing Mack or Dennis. He would take Teague's spot,

Edited by pimp

I'd be surprised if we were interested in him. He did have an awesome game in Atlanta though in his rookie year I believe. It was the night we were honoring the all 90's team with Nique, Willis,Smitty...Mookie was a no show. If my memory serves correctly, Isaiah Thomas had a great game that night, but too lazy to find out lol

Edited by Spud2Nique

Why did I think he was going to Detroit? Wasn't that reported a couple of days ago?

If I remember correctly, the was something about Detroit offering him a 3yr/$24mil. Not sure if it was actually offered and if he signed it,

There is also talk of a SnT between the two teams.

• Moderators

Thomas would excel in a 6th man role here. Would be an improvement over Lou. Problem is that he'll be more expensive than Mack which gives us a similar game.

We're a team with cap space which means we'll be involved in every "rumor".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way I see this working is if they think Teague can play an extended role at SG. While his shooting stroke isnt as good as i would like for an off guard, his ability to slash and finish close to the basket would be interesting. If we find a way to S&T for him, we would still be in the running for a wing this offseason

Thomas/Schroedder

Teague/Korver

FA/DMC

Sap/Payne

Horford/Antić