• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks sign Thabo Sefolosha to a 3 years $12 million contract

GrimeyKidd

That's so mean. no.gif   You've probably got something like that on all of us don't you.

"NSA got nuthin' on me"

- Signed,

Dolfan23

Nah... I just remember that some people got very heated in probably our biggest thread ever last year over the Korver re-signing. 

• Like 1

I've seen Thabo play quite a bit and he is honestly terrible. They used to say he is was a good defender which is the ONLY reason he played on the Thunder for a few years. He could occasionally hit a 3 but has ZERO offensive game. This is just a mind boggling signing here by Ferry. Terrible signing. DMC is much better offensively and defensively than Thabo. This guy is a joke. Unreal.  

You need to do some research bro. The dude shot .415 from the FIELD last year and only .316 from three. Those numbers are beyond horrible. That's the "you shouldn't be in the NBA" kinda stats you never want to see on a player esp. one your team CHOSE to bring in.

Speaking of needing to do some research, bro: Sef shot 44% from 3 in 2012 and 42% from 3 in 2013. That's elite shooting right there just 2 and 3 seasons ago, in an iso system with Durant and Westbrook. Much more likely than not he gets back to that elite shooting from just 2 years ago under Bud in the Hawks system.

• Like 2

This says it all and it's true.  You had Thabo, Horford and Payne to last years playoff roster and you've got a 50 win squad, assuming Thabo goes back to his career norm and Payne plays up to potential, and Horford stays healthy :)

• Like 4

He's 6'5" and gives us an elite defender and a good corner shooter for the 2 guard spot. A big improvement over Lou for the bench for sure.

Even better, he's 6'7" ;)

Nah... I just remember that some people got very heated in probably our biggest thread ever last year over the Korver re-signing. 

Lol, this one will probably exceed that'n.  See you in 2015 mofo.

They were 3 games over .500 before AL got hurt... And that was when the conference was at it's weakest point. This team is not even close to being a threat.

They won 7 of their last 10 games with him, and it takes time to implement a system with a lot of roster moves. 

I'm just measuring whether this thread will approach the Reaction Spectacular that was the Korver re-signing last year.

~lw3

Probably will get a good amount of reactions only because it's the first move of the off season.  As far as I am concerned my contributions to this thread are finished.  I voiced my opinions of the move a few times.  I may interject with some funniness, but overall I think this thread has run it's course.

Danny's "dudes" are all over this thread hollering about..."it's a good signing" or "Danny has a plan and I will wait to see what his plan is"....Ferry has no plan...

Ya'll can keep dreaming if you want...I see right through this guy.

I bet you were crying throughout the season, but loved the post season right? Thabo has a lot of playoff experience. A lot of people forget the intangibles. 

• Like 1