• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron Reaction= Howard Reaction

Final_quest

He should have signed Deng already before the LeBron news broke today. Now, I doubt we get him because we are the Kmart of the NBA

lol at least Kmart used to be on top.  Miami already looking at Deng and Ariza. We could use either but I prefer Deng cause he is consistent. Ariza came alive during a contract year.

Im not a fan of the "picking in mid round" excuse. So are a lot of teams. That doesn't stop them from adding quality players. I do like Payne. But we still have a pretty large need on the perimeter. And Ferry has had 3 drafts now. Mike Scott is the most impactful guy out of the lot, I wasn't trying to lie. 

And part of it goes back to Cleveland and how he struggled there. 

I get what you're saying about not being able to tank with bud. But if we can't draft well in the mid rounds, and we can't get decent free agents to come on a regular basis, what are we going to do? Just sit around and hope for lightning in a bottle? We've been following the same model for a long time. It hasnt produced different results. At what point do we say, "Hmm. Maybe we should try a different approach at roster building"

What approach should that be though?

Add Stephenson to this list as well.

Very possible he becomes a stud.

We will see. miami just offered bosh the max and if they give Wade a deal that means less money for Deng

• Like 1

• Premium Member

What approach should that be though?

Very possible he becomes a stud.

I interpret that as Miami is probably talking about giving him 12 million his agent said he wants. I dont think he is worth that at all. No thank you.

you guys want Ferry to overpay for trash. none of them SF FA are worth over 12 mill

The thing is I think most of us would be fine with not spending this off-season because you're right, everyone is being overpaid. The problem is we traded away assets including our first rounder last year in order to sign someone this off-season. Now that seems like a completely foolish move if we don't sign anyone. Thankfully Houston will look like the laughingstock of the off-season instead of us trading away Lin and a future first hoping to get Bosh.