• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Sign Bazemore

PSSSHHHRRR87

Isn't Patterson already our roster's Bazemore though (the 12th man that will be the cheerleader)?

Patterson might be heading overseas ala Mike Muscala last season.

I agree with this, I've said previously when you don't have these megastar players as starters it's important to have a deep and capable bench.

PREACH!!!

I'm said these same things no star atleast lets try to be a deep team.

I hope not...I think he's valuable enough to provide good minutes when needed.

So who isn't coming back? Teams rarely start the season with the full 15 man roster.

So who isn't coming back? Teams rarely start the season with the full 15 man roster.

If gasol is signed probably Scott or muscala...personally I been thinking Mack may be gone this off season but that's just a guess

Edited by JTB

On another note:

Brian Windhorst: Heat on track to get deals with Dwyane Wade & Udonis Haslem done. They're talking with Luol Deng but sides far apart, sources said. Twitter @WindhorstESPN

Miami Heat, Free Agency, Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, Udonis Haslem

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/free_agency#sthash.16fCZRMA.dpuf

How much money is Deng actually looking for?

On another note:

Brian Windhorst: Heat on track to get deals with Dwyane Wade & Udonis Haslem done. They're talking with Luol Deng but sides far apart, sources said. Twitter @WindhorstESPN

After getting Bazemore I rather have gasol now. Hopefully ferry is done with deng.

• Premium Member

On another note:

His agent said more than 12m per .. Maybe the Heat are lowballing him.

Does anyone think we will actually get Gasol? He supposedly turned down 2 offers today, 2 years, $23 mill and 3 years, $29 mill.

I think there's a chance Pau could be looking for more than just the highest bidder. I also doubt he wants to go to any team with a superstar after how sour things seemed to turn with Kobe. Maybe he wants to play some team ball and buy into a system. If so, come on down!

• Like 1

No. What using the NTMLE and BAE imply is that the Hawks never really had Cap Space to begin with because there was another move that triggered this.

The likelihood is low that the Hawks are using NTMLE and BAE for these signings, but it's not 0.

Another move that triggered this meaning what? That we have another guy on the payroll that we don't yet know about??

Another move that triggered this meaning what? That we have another guy on the payroll that we don't yet know about??

Did you read the article? (serious question, because if you did and it wasn't clear then it would be good for me to know)

Either 1) the Hawks resign their Free Agents to deals that eat up the Cap Space or 2) the Hawks flip some of the Free Agents and/or current players for larger contracts. Those are the scenarios where the Hawks use BAE and NTMLE.

If the Hawks are using Cap Space, then they went from ~$15m to ~$11m to ~$8.5m with these moves. I mean, it is likely that the Hawks will use Cap Space for these signings and this is a pointless discussion. But to cover all the bases, these are those "oh boy DF sure is a genius!" strategies that could be going on in the back.

Nice Tidbit:  Hawksdawgs @hawksdawgs

Ferry and Coach Bud must be able to sell the vision because i don't see how Bazemore was offered less by any of those other teams.

I don't get what he meant by that either. He knows his stuff, so I blame it on my own ignorance. @hawksfanatic - can you elaborate more please for us common folk? Dumb it down so low that chickens could feed off it, if you don't mind.

Did you read the article? (serious question, because if you did and it wasn't clear then it would be good for me to know)

Either 1) the Hawks resign their Free Agents to deals that eat up the Cap Space or 2) the Hawks flip some of the Free Agents and/or current players for larger contracts. Those are the scenarios where the Hawks use BAE and NTMLE.

If the Hawks are using Cap Space, then they went from ~$15m to ~$11m to ~$8.5m with these moves. I mean, it is likely that the Hawks will use Cap Space for these signings and this is a pointless discussion. But to cover all the bases, these are those "oh boy DF sure is a genius!" strategies that could be going on in the back.

Muchas Gracias