• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here’s What The NBA Would Look Like If Every Star Went Home Like LeBron James (Photos)

HawkItus

Holy Crap, that's a tall lineup.  Probably enough ATL players to create a decent bench too (Lou Will comes to mind of course).

PG = 6'5"

SG = 6'4"

SF = 6'9"

PF = 6'10"

C = 6'11"

Josh Smith and Jodie Meeks are both on the Pistons now.

• Moderators

Man...we avoid having Josh chuck 3's from the SF position all those years and then it finally comes home to roost.  

Seriously, that is a deep frontcourt.  Josh or Favors might be a 6th man if we have a lesser talented but better fit SF currently on the bench.

• Moderators

Chicago's team is ridiculous, as is Washington's.  I would love to see that matchup with both squads healthy.  

Charlotte's team would not win a championship but would be amazingly fun to watch with that PG Paul, SG Curry, SF Wall small-ball lineup.  Imagine trying to check those guys?  Yikes.

Chicago's team is ridiculous, as is Washington's. I would love to see that matchup with both squads healthy.

Charlotte's team would not win a championship but would be amazingly fun to watch with that PG Paul, SG Curry, SF Wall small-ball lineup. Imagine trying to check those guys? Yikes.

Ya Hornets would be like the early 90's Warriors squad ...run TMC!

I'd pay good money to see an 8 team playoff:

East:

Brooklyn and NY

Indy and Washington

West:

Clippers and Lakers

Chicago and Cleveland

Semifinals:

Lakers and Cleveland

Washington and Brooklyn

Finals:

Lakers and Washington

Washington are the Champs, although my favorite teams are Chicago and Indy, though.

Is Marc Gasol really from Tennessee? Lol

Yes, Tennessee, Spain. It's a lil rural area outside of Barcelona where they enjoy country style activities and food.

• Premium Member

Zaza is from Georgia...

That was always a good line to play on friends that occasionally watched us didn't really know about the Hawks.

Nobody ever believed me that Zaza was from Georgia, so they'd look it up and I would always hear "Ohhh, that Georgia" lol.

That was always a good line to play on friends that occasionally watched us didn't really know about the Hawks.

Nobody ever believed me that Zaza was from Georgia, so they'd look it up and I would always hear "Ohhh, that Georgia" lol.

Really? Clumsy, bad hair, big head, weird looking. Sounds likes someone from Georgia to metomato.gif