• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Summer league. Good reading

Brotha2ThaNite

This stood out:

The NBA TV telecast was saying that Dennis Schröder is literally sleeping in the Hawks’ facilities. SLEEPING IN THE GYM! Your jumpshot thanks you, Dennis. I love this guy.

This stood out:

The NBA TV telecast was saying that Dennis Schröder is literally sleeping in the Hawks’ facilities. SLEEPING IN THE GYM! Your jumpshot thanks you, Dennis. I love this guy.

Good to hear. In his dreams he's like "I'm better than Teague, let alone Mack!" Wakes up immediately and starts doing drills.

Gotta love the Summer League telecasts. It's one of the few places you'll hear candid criticism of players. Rick Kamla: "So do you think Boogie Cousins is ready to step into that leadership role the Kings have been waiting for?" Derek Harper: "No, I don't."

Edited by benhillboy

• Dennis had one drive to the basket that ended with a Rondo-like fake layup and spin to find an open man behind the three-point line. You should’ve heard Mateen Cleaves screaming on NBA TV. (On second thought, if you want to break your ear drums, just listen to a Ron Artest rap album) Simply an astounding move from the ever-so-confident Dennis Schröder.

I remember the crowd was actually pretty impressed with this move too.  Love the confidence.

This stood out:

Yeah but the thing is, the telecast didn't say that. They said he was "all but sleeping the the practice facilities" or something to that effect. It was a clear hyperbole and this was actually announced in the first and second game.

I mean I get the message, but what this guy wrote is not true. He should learn how to use the word literally or avoid it.

Yeah this is a case where the word literally is literally used wrong.

true - that Kyle pic is hilarious.

Yeah but the thing is, the telecast didn't say that. They said he was "all but sleeping the the practice facilities" or something to that effect. It was a clear hyperbole and this was actually announced in the first and second game.

I mean I get the message, but what this guy wrote is not true. He should learn how to use the word literally or avoid it.

Thanks for the clarification.