• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Thunder and Hawks are working on sign and trade for Thabo Sefolosha. Deal should be done toda

HawkItus

Lol. So you believe Ferry has done a great job in free agency? I don't.

Ferry failed to get the players he wanted but it wasn't for lack of trying and making an effort - he cleared the space to show potential FAs that he has the money - they declined to take it and go someplace else for less.

Nobody is happy or satisfied with the FAcy results but I'm unclear what else he could actually do.

This is the 2nd offseason we have had any capspace to get any FAs - last year at this this time he got the guy he targeted (after that sham meeting with D12).

This year not do much.

I never had lunch money. We used lunch tickets instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferry snatched your whole ticket roll and or punch card, proceeded to pants you for whatever loose change you did have for that after school ice cream you were so looking forward to on your way home and tossed your book bag onto the school roof just for kicks.

Did I cover the full extent of your emotions towards this move?

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Ferry snatched your whole ticket roll and or punch card, proceeded to pants you for whatever loose change you did have for that after school ice cream you were so looking forward to on your way home and tossed your book bag onto the school roof just for kicks.

Did I cover the full extent of your emotions towards this move?

He also stole his Lunchables and Dunkaroos and broke his Virtual Boy.

• Like 1

If your business just lost $13 million last year and you had a chance to make some money wouldn't you do it?

Yes. But it doesn't change the issue in the post. If the ASG is having money problems, it won't be good for anyone associated with the Hawks.

• Premium Member

Brother Volsfan is clearly upset that his team lost to basically auburns special teams last year

Lol we've been down for a few years but getting back on the right track with a couple very good recruiting classes and a good coach. I'm just glad Auburn beat Bama!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Did I say that? Not even close but I'm not gonna cry about it. Especially not when we have a ton of money left.

Do you think that the asg has money issues OR operating on the the since they are losing money?