• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

wisdom teeth

tonegully

I just had all four wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday. So, today on Saturday i told my wife that i was going to the gym to workout. I don't know what the hell i was thinking. Man i was doing deadlifts and my mouth started throbbing so bad. CRAP!!! my mouth is throbbing right now. Fellas get ya kids wisdom teeth taken out as soon as they turn 18-19. I waited til i was 37 and they were DEEP in there. Im going to pop some more drugs and go to bed. Good night

I just had all four wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday. So, today on Saturday i told my wife that i was going to the gym to workout. I don't know what the hell i was thinking. Man i was doing deadlifts and my mouth started throbbing so bad. CRAP!!! my mouth is throbbing right now. Fellas get ya kids wisdom teeth taken out as soon as they turn 18-19. I waited til i was 37 and they were DEEP in there. Im going to pop some more drugs and go to bed. Good night

Dentist didnt tell you to wait 72 hours before intense physical activity ?

I'm your same age now...got my four out 20 years ago. It sucked. Then I went to a White Zombie concert two days later and got hit in my jaw.... Smart move

I'm your same age now...got my four out 20 years ago. It sucked. Then I went to a White Zombie concert two days later and got hit in my jaw.... Smart move

You were prolly asking for it. Lol