• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mack Truck to Brinks Truck! 3 Years/ 7.3 Million

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

~lw3

• Like 2

Solid signing. Welcome back Mack. My favorite target in the chat is back. YAY!!!! 2+mil not to shabby for a back up PG. Still has a movable contract

• Moderators

~lw3

• Moderators

The annual average sounds decent to me! Anybody know the year-by-year yet, and if the third year is fully-guaranteed? I'll like it even more if it's no more than partially...

EDIT: There we go!

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

That is a very good deal. He will be easy to move as well with that contract. For now I am glad he is back. Dennis I don't think is quite ready to assume that backup role at PG. Which isn't no surprise I thought he was 2-3 years away to begin with. Having Mack back to give Dennis more time to develop is a plus.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Not bad and a very tradable contract. Guy is a solid backup for us. As for Dennis, the speculation is wide open. $2.4 mil/yr is backup PG money, but is also tradable if Dennis develops or could just be stashed at the back of the bench. This also could signify Dennis is expendable with Shelvin being a solid, young PG and we aren't hurting for a starting PG so long as Teague keeps up his end of year play. As of, Dennis is our 3rd PG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooo

What does this mean for Dennis? How long is Dennis going to stay 3rd string PG?

Dennis stays 3rd string unless he can beat out Mack. Or maybe if Mack continues his improvement we can parlay that into a George Hill/Kawhi Leonard type deal if Dennis is ready to take over. It's all about having options.

Not bad and a very tradable contract. Guy is a solid backup for us. As for Dennis, the speculation is wide open. $2.4 mil/yr is backup PG money, but is also tradable if Dennis develops or could just be stashed at the back of the bench. This also could signify Dennis is expendable with Shelvin being a solid, young PG and we aren't hurting for a starting PG so long as Teague keeps up his end of year play. As of, Dennis is our 3rd PG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis is still only 20 years old and developing. He has time.

Jeff is 26. Mack is 24.

Edited by JayBirdHawk