If we trade Dennis I won't be mad

Bonkers

I do not bring it up just to bring it up. I only mention him in terms of failed picks. So, no I will not be starting threads about him specifically

If this doesn't scream out "I'M A TROLL" then I don't know what will.

I've been teetering back and forth for a few weeks on if I should pay attention to this idiot. This sealed it for me.

Meltdown has every right to feel that Payne is a bad pick. I've never seen the guy play and so I have no real opinion on him other than I hope he can eventually bring some rebounding to the team. They sure as hell do need it. But Meltdown seems to have his reasons for expecting Payne to be a failure. It's not like most of Ferry's picks have panned out so far.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

A lot of people had some head scratching numbers on opening night including Lebron that is and was my point when blowing off the turnovers.

The selling low theory is kind of off base also. People around here proclaim Dennis had a great offseason from his international play to summer league and preseason.

So, what you mean is that he has not done anything in a NBA regular season game. Not sure you can trust Dennis in a regular season game against good competition so a game like Saturday will be really telling for him. He will likely get to play against some of the lowest level of NBA competition.

I remember someone telling me just a short while ago that Dennis has become a good offensive player.

eh... Not from where I'm standing.

• Like 1

There's no doubt about that. Teague is far superior. My point is where's the outrage about Teague's sloppy play from last night? Schröder barely played and he's so young it's hard to improve without getting some real playing time.

But here's my thing about what you said...Teague played sloppy last year and people like me was screaming for Dennis to get starter pt but bud didn't do it! Instead Dennis rotted on the bench so if Teague has an average year this year how the hell is Dennis ever going to get any real pt?

That's what I don't understand! Bud had good reasons to play Dennis over Teague last year when Teague was playing sloppy, if you ask me Teague seems to be the future pg bud wants to roll with cause many times last year he could have been developing Dennis.

Meltdown has every right to feel that Payne is a bad pick. I've never seen the guy play and so I have no real opinion on him other than I hope he can eventually bring some rebounding to the team. They sure as hell do need it. But Meltdown seems to have his reasons for expecting Payne to be a failure. It's not like most of Ferry's picks have panned out so far.

He's entitled to 'feel' how wants. Until Payne plays we have no idea what his NBA career will be.

So since we know how you feel about Payne, we don't have to continue to hear about it like other posters and their obsessions over other players right?

Lol I think it's funny you have a problem with peoples so called "obsessions"...I can tell you now don't click on any of my threads cause I say what's on my mind and if it's another Teague thread so be it...I'm on hawksquawk for a reason.

Why don't you just stop reading peoples post you think have an obsession problem with certain players?...seriously like don't click into the thread cause all you do is b**ch.

Your on a sports forum! Get use to it!

If we had a star player you would be the negative ass hole bringing every body down just cause their happy about that player on the team they like and they make post about them.

• Moderators

Sap and Schröder for Monroe + filler. Then see how Montoe plays next to Horford for the rest of the year before we pay him. If he walks, then we'll have numerous options in free agency to fill his spot.

I don't like or want Monroe because his defense subpar and he can't shoot consistently, but he gives us rebounding and post play. He's also low-risk.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87