• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we trade Dennis I won't be mad

Bonkers

I'm on mobile, so I'm not going to go dig the stat up but last year Dennis had far and away the worst statistical plus minus of anyone in the NBA.

I'm not saying he sucks, but I have no reason to believe he is an NBA caliber player at this moment. He hasn't shown anything to me that would indicate this. Hopefully that changes soon.

Ferry has not drafted well for a team that needs help now.

Jenkins

Dennis

Bebe

Payne

I don't expect much from any of those guys on a consistent basis.

Scott is the only thing he has done right drafting wise.

I am okay with trading Dennis also but think he is going to need to be paired with someone like Sap to get anything worth getting.

Elfrid Payton, Marcus Smart types are going to push him to the back of the bus on the potential train.

Yes really hard to say after three minutes oft action... Especially after that game where everbody else was shining...

But if he's traded somewhere where he gets more minutes it would be okay

I didn't just make this thread based on the game yesterday

Edited by Bonkers

Or if he had 8 assists and 6 turnovers and didn't even know which ft to make and which to miss with the game in the balance last night.

Jeff is still quite obviously far superior to Dennis

Jeff's biggest problem is during the game he's only aggressive at certain times instead of the entire game 

Or if he had 8 assists and 6 turnovers and didn't even know which ft to make and which to miss with the game in the balance last night.

This is so out of bounds in so many ways.

I don't think that situation called for missing either FT and he was not trying to miss either. The next thing is when you look around several people turned the ball over way too much on opening night. Rubio had 7, Wall had 6.

I think the point people are trying to make is they really can't see Dennis ever maxing out his potential here. Mack normally has a better Ast/TO ratio to Teague and for such reasons is a better backup.

Dennis basically needs to take Teague's job or be traded sooner than later because they are not a good match as starter and backup.

Send Dennis down to the d-league and let him get some playing time - and not just a game or two like they did last year.   Its silly to just have him sitting around. I wouldn't be real upset if they trade him either, but I'd want something in return (draft pick, whatever.)

With Mack back and the primary backup to Teague, Schröder is the odd man out.  He has yet to show enough to get more minutes too.  On top of that I really don't like the idea of a Mack/Dennis backcourt, especially after seeing it firsthand last night.

I'm willing to give him until midseason but if by then he's still yet to prove himself as the first guard off the bench, I say we start looking at what is out there because Mack is completely sufficient as a backup.

• Like 2

Jeff is still quite obviously far superior to Dennis

Jeff's biggest problem is during the game he's only aggressive at certain times instead of the entire game

There's no doubt about that. Teague is far superior. My point is where's the outrage about Teague's sloppy play from last night? Schröder barely played and he's so young it's hard to improve without getting some real playing time.

This is so out of bounds in so many ways.

I don't think that situation called for missing either FT and he was not trying to miss either. The next thing is when you look around several people turned the ball over way too much on opening night. Rubio had 7, Wall had 6.

I think the point people are trying to make is they really can't see Dennis ever maxing out his potential here. Mack normally has a better Ast/TO ratio to Teague and for such reasons is a better backup.

Dennis basically needs to take Teague's job or be traded sooner than later because they are not a good match as starter and backup.

The point that needs to be made is that you don't buy high and sell low. We need to be building his value and you do t do that with 3 minutes of playing time.

And just because a couple other PGs had a lot of turnovers doesn't make it ok for Teague to.

• Like 1