• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers

lethalweapon3

That 3D show and intro was really cool and I'm glad they showed it on TV. It kind of sucked though when they turned on the lights I noticed there were a lot of empty seats. Koonin has to thinking are you kidding me.

I'm still excited and we are looking really good. Wish I was there.

• Like 1

That 3D show and intro was really cool and I'm glad they showed it on TV. It kind of sucked though when they turned on the lights I noticed there were a lot of empty seats. Koonin has to thinking are you kidding me.

I'm still excited and we are looking really good. Wish I was there.

The empty seats are in the club section which is where the corporate folks sit. The rest of the house is packed out.

I also notice that jenkins is in a suit tonight. Was he dressed for game one?

• Like 1

The empty seats are in the club section which is where the corporate folks sit. The rest of the house is packed out.

I also notice that jenkins is in a suit tonight. Was he dressed for game one?

Thanks, that's very good to know and I'm really glad to read that the fans are pumped there.  That goes along with my idea for the Hawks to get corporate seats filled. Those seats are so often not used. I actually had a free ticket to be sitting in the club section, but couldn't go. The ticket did get used though. 

Jenkins is a healthy scratch tonight. 

This was a tough win to watch with the 11 O rebounds given up leading to 24 second chance points and letting Copeland go ham. He made

his fair share of defensive plays as well. Dennis, Payne, and Jenkins for him and a second rounder?

Anyway, good to get that first win out the way. Let's Go.

• Premium Member

Horford-Millsap is not a contending front court.

If the intention is to re-sign Millsap to a large contract this coming off-season to keep the core together, yawn.

That ain't happening!

I will be waiting on supes to enter this thread and talk about wanting to trade teague

And start Schröder! no.gif

Sap is playing like he ants to be somewhere else. 

The trio of Teague, Korver and Carroll played hard... Al shot well, but he had Sap were poor on the boards. Bazemore looks like trash. 

It was a less than stellar win considering it was the home opener with a strong crowd and against a team dealing with a slew of injuries. 

Edited by Hotlanta1981