• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The T.I. Effect..

CongoP

Atlanta sports teams usually do very well on their respective opening to the season game when it come to attendance. Hawks are desperate for any kind of Celeb endorsement to say "Hey it is cool to be a Hawks fan." Let them run with it and see if it help.

We need someone the wealthy white man can relate to lol. I have no idea who that would even be though as I clearly don't fit into that category. 

We need someone the wealthy white man can relate to lol. I have no idea who that would even be though as I clearly don't fit into that category.

I knew it! I was right, you aren't white? :-|

Seriously playing some mind games with your race here Dolf lol

This is where we differ from the Spurs Model. I would never align my product with someone like TI but hey. The songs were horrible and to bring out that Young Thug character only made it worse.

Well there are a lot of different demographics governing Atlanta as opposed to San Antonio.  If the only other form of major entertainment in your city was a rodeo for 3 weeks in February and a preseason NFL game and yet you still had trouble selling seats then I'd imagine they'd bus down Slim Thug or Bun B too to try and sell some more tickets.

• Premium Member

This is where we differ from the Spurs Model. I would never align my product with someone like TI but hey. The songs were horrible and to bring out that Young Thug character only made it worse.

That's interesting.  So what do you think about the NBA aligning itself with Lil' Wayne, Ke$ha, Nelly, Destiny's child, Pharellel, Ce-Lo, and many others... not to mention the NFL aligning itself with Prince, Janet Jackson, Timberlake, and many others??

Do you think it's bad for business?

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a good watch for the same basic feel of a show.

Except they're seemingly taking off multiple years between seasons. I'm beginning to wonder if they'll ever come back. And while I do love that show, it's not as good as Seinfeld was. But it's still a very good show. 

• Moderators

That's interesting.  So what do you think about the NBA aligning itself with Lil' Wayne, Ke$ha, Nelly, Destiny's child, Pharellel, Ce-Lo, and many others... not to mention the NFL aligning itself with Prince, Janet Jackson, Timberlake, and many others??

Do you think it's bad for business?

The world is all f'd up because no one really cares anymore.   When Ray Lewis can appear in national tv ad campaigns, you know people don't give a crap who is rep'ing what product.   I fully expect OJ to get his Hertz deal back eventually.   Maybe there is still a line somewhere.

Except they're seemingly taking off multiple years between seasons. I'm beginning to wonder if they'll ever come back. And while I do love that show, it's not as good as Seinfeld was. But it's still a very good show. 

I actually like it better. They can do so much more on HBO. 

Larry David has said that he doesn't have material for a new season yet...another season is currently up in the air. Sadly.

I actually like it better. They can do so much more on HBO.

Larry David has said that he doesn't have material for a new season yet...another season is currently up in the air. Sadly.

I love the show, Leon is my hero!!! But I liked Seinfeld more because of more characters and sooo many jokes came out of that show.

Mouth breathers, close talkers, the Jimmy legs, muffin tops, they're real and they're spectacular, the toothbrush incident.

On Curb I routinely go back to watch the Michael J Fox episodes. No way you can do that on broadcast TV. Larry is old as dirt fighting MJF and it's even Steven lol