• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Take that, Carmelo Anthony

Gray Mule

Melo needs to stop focusing on others and focus on his on issues. I think he's upset that he will ultimately get traded away because he doesn't fit the Phil Jax model.

He got that no trade clause along with half his check up front. Melo is not upset about anything but where to park 6 Ferraris at once in NYC.

I agree with most of this but Millsap did not win one on one against Melo.....

Adjusted for salary, yeah, Milsap FTW wink3.gif

Edited by hazer

"Just the facts, maam.  We just want the facts."  Joe Friday, Dragnet.

Millsap had a +7 for the night.

He made 3 of 4 from down town.

He hit all 4 free throws.

He had 19 points for the night.

Anthony had a -9 for the night.

He made 0 of 5 from down town.

He hit on 3 of 5 free throws

He had 25 points for the night.

The fact that Anthony out played Millsap is hard to figure from what I see.

no.gif

• Like 1

"Just the facts, maam.  We just want the facts."  Joe Friday, Dragnet.

Millsap had a +7 for the night.

He made 3 of 4 from down town.

He hit all 4 free throws.

He had 19 points for the night.

Anthony had a -9 for the night.

He made 0 of 5 from down town.

He hit on 3 of 5 free throws

He had 25 points for the night.

The fact that Anthony out played Millsap is hard to figure from what I see.

no.gif

I'm not defending Melo by any means but you're missing some key stats.  Shot a better FG%, more rebounds, assists, and one less turnover.

I don't like +/- as a stat to throw out because honestly Melo still doesn't have the best supporting cast.  I love my hawks as much as the next guy but I'm sensing a little bit too much homerism there Gray blum2.gif

Melo having 7 assists and the Knicks still losing with 85 points should be depressing for their fans. I could care less about Melo but I feel for Fisher. I know he's preaching the right things of moving the ball and defending hard, but the team IQ is sorely lacking. Northcyde is the huge Melo fan here, haven't heard from him in a few days...

Melo is one of the best shooters in the league. And he gets the oppositions best defensive player every game. He's good. That said, he chose the money... Okay... I don't blame him. And he's home. I don't blame that either. But he obviously doesn't care about a ring. Phil might build something, but Melo will be way past his prime. It's gonna take Derek Fisher two years to even figure out how to coach.

• Premium Member

Melo is a great player but his comments pissed me off. He acted superior to Atlanta even though he hasn't won anything since college. Glad we could sweep this little series.

• Like 4

O.K. I'm a homer.  I admit it.  I like the Hawks better than the Knickerbockers.  There.

As far as C.A. being a much superior player and having a much better game in the

garden, if you want to believe that then go ahead.  Believe away.  I'll admit. he's good.

In fact he's great and he gets paid like a super star, which he is, should be paid.

Bottom line is, in spite of his greatness and Millsap, being the Peon that he is, look

at who won both games!blind.gif